DCS Corp Employee Reviews

Typical workday
Communications Systems Lead (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDJuly 19, 2018
Lots of work offsite, meetings, labs, and document reviews. The company is flexible in allowing you to work from home and at the other corporate locations if your manager approves.
A company serving a vital role in the defense industry
Senior Engineer/Task Order Leader (Former Employee) –  China Lake, CAJuly 12, 2018
DCS served as a vehicle through which I could continue to serve my country in a technical role and exercising my expertise in light and medium attack aircraft avionics.
Pros
Steady work, good pay, great coworkers
Cons
Occasional unrealistic expectations put on members of my team
It is good
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 9, 2018
As any USG contractor it depend on awarded contracts. You may want to find a way to be of value to capture new contracts by requesting management exposure.
Pros
They work w/U
Cons
N/a
Excellent Values
Program Analyst III-V (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD 20653February 14, 2018
Overall the Company is amazing! They care about their employee's, your health and family comes first. The people are friendly which makes the work environment relaxing even when your working a short fused task.
Dcs
Analytical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 29, 2017
I worked here when 9-11 happened. They took really good care of their employees. It's government contracting in San Diego, many of us couldn't get onto our physical work sites. Many had friends and family in the areas affected. Most employees were former military and/or had someone in the military at the time. I think DCS handled the situation well.
Great Team
Technical Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CANovember 18, 2017
DCS has thus far been the best Organization I have worked for. The managers do not micromanage. The working environment is relaxed and the benefits are excellent! The team is what really makes this Organization the best. We work hard but play just as hard.
People oriented company
Engineer/Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDOctober 18, 2017
Friendly atmosphere. Willing to listen to ideas of the employee. I enjoyed working for the company. The company encourages the employee to advance. The company will reward employees that submit proposals to bring more work to the company.
Pros
Challenging work
Cons
Lack of contracts to keep employees employeed.
Amazing place to work.
Senior Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 20, 2017
Amazing place to work. Great benefits. The office purchased bagels every Wednesday. I learned the engineering aspect of aircraft and aircraft. The management team was incredible. The most enjoyable part of working there was that everyone was a team.
Pros
Very supportive atmosphere, business evironment
Great company with excellent benefits
Business Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CASeptember 17, 2017
DCS is a professional services firm that provides engineering and technical services to the Department of Defense. They offer a variety of jobs and are constantly seeking to improve and grow their workforce. There is a strong sense of job security and the managers strive to maintain positive relationships with all employees. Every full time employee is offered paid time off, dental, health, vision and life benefits as well as stock options.
Pros
Compassionate managers, plenty of paid time off
Relaxed Environment
Technical Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJuly 25, 2017
Flex scheduling and a relaxed work environment. The people are friendly and the team culture is strong. Employees regularly meet up outside of work for happy hours and other activities.
Administrative work
Acquisition Security Management Specialist Mid Lvl (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJuly 19, 2017
Inventory, first face seen in customer relations position, inventory and accountability, Rarely see nor hear from management. Learned patience in abundance and office politics. Hardest part is communicating with co workers. Most enjoyable part is communicating and meeting new customers.
Great team
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Ayer, MAJuly 5, 2017
Dcs is full of great workers who are focused on getting the job done but also keep things as light and fun through the process. They are very flexible as long as you put in the effort to produce for them.
Technology support
Systems Engineer IV (Current Employee) –  Littleton, MAJune 6, 2017
A company founded on the principles of trust and integrity. DCS is able to meet and exceed customer expectations by executing swiftly, communicating fully, and performing with uncompromising excellence. The DCS culture is grounded in the belief that the personal achievements of our employees drive their job satisfaction and the effectiveness, responsiveness, and innovation that they provide to our customers.

Employees who join DCS, an established, mature company, enjoy the tangible benefit of our corporate reputation for excellence earned over more than 35 years of customer service. DCS employees are an extension of the company, and the benefits that each employee receives are competitive and diverse.
Great Start
Electronic Technician III (Current Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJune 6, 2017
This company is a great start to a career the amount of knowledge you can learn in this environment is very beneficial. DCS Corp you are not just an employee, but also have part ownership in their stock option plan.
very professional place
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXMay 5, 2017
Great training program. Wonderful benefits, awesome managers. Interesting work. lots of encouragement from everyone. Fun contest for extra incentives.
Pros
great pay
Cons
minimun production required
Could be a lot better
Sr. Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAMarch 15, 2017
The management of the office that I worked for actually put employee's against each other. What a nightmare on Elms street he created at the workforce.
Pros
1 hr lunch
Cons
Totalitarian Leader
Official response from DCS Corp
March 21, 2017

Hi there- We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience during your time at DCS, particularly because we work to hold ourselves to the highest standard when it comes to the employee experience. This January, we started a journey to focus on leadership development- an employee engagement survey with follow up employee focus groups has created significant insight and lessons learned as our leadership journey evolves. We would value hearing more details about your thoughts on the specific experiences- if you would like to elaborate please email our human resources leader Jeff Brody at jbrody(at)dcscorp(dot)com.

Thank you and best of luck in your continuing and future career endeavors.

Excellent
Logistics Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Wpafb, OHFebruary 14, 2017
Provided me with good work experiences in the past. They have been fair and accommodating. Its time for me to move onto another position to make more money.
Pros
Good communications
Cons
minimal sick leave benefits
Great management and fun place to work
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Terrific organization and overall the best job I have ever had. They do not micro manage you and give you all the tools you need to succeed in your job.
If I could work in about her depart
John wilder (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJanuary 11, 2017
It was interesting working at wilder but that's not in my field of study. I was hoping to move to the administration department but it didn't work to my plans.
I love working here, and I love that I get the opportunity to grow with this job.
Logistics Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALDecember 18, 2016
At this office there is a general environment of love for all employees. It’s amazing that senior leadership can sit with any member of the staff at lunch and all can have an enjoyable conversation.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DCS Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4