dd's DISCOUNTS

dd's DISCOUNTS Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I loved working for this company for the short time that I did I was young and it taught me a lot of responsibility The company doesn’t seem to hard to move around in
Dds discount is a great job to work at with the right management. I grew , learned a lot and feel happy to be there. If you show that you are hard working there is no doubt they won’t acknowledge you for it
Easy job, but the area was not organized at all, it’s all over the place, messy. Co workers weren’t much help, or friendly. Hours are very short also.
Working at the location that I did work at it was very stressful. Customers is the community were very careless and disrespectful. The store was constantly a mess because the customers would throw clothes everywhere and allow their children to ruin everything. It was constantly busy and just very stressful.
Working for Dd’s was a great experience. Within a year I was promoted 3 times. The only reason I resigned was because of relocation. Customer service has always been apart of my job skills.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
You have to meet goals, a lot of work for the time given. The pay isn’t enough for the work done. Not enough workers for the jobs tasks. Managers are not that approachable nor understanding.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Doesn’t give flexible hours and they show favoritism! I don’t feel like nothing was handled professionally or fair. The managers whether pick and choose who to believe instead of understanding both sides.
Its a short term job and the attitude is horrible there. Not enough hours and you can’t advance there. Do not recommend and people are childish. Worst job ever. I
I enjoyed working with this company it's a very fast pace grade environment a lot of customer service related multitasking hours are flexible depending on your schedule
Management is terrible they never talk directly to there employers it’s always in the open among other associates and even customers who shake there stating how professional they are .Also it’s so annoying to her a manager constantly yelling get off my clock I have no payroll especially when you work and got the job done .There no thanks have a good day just a negative environment .😒 (sad)
I loved the job the chance to meet new people new experience fast pace I loved the chance I got working for a great company.i loved the location I love the mangament team
Not the best place to work. ALOT of favoritism. Manager GH is not a good manager at all. They pick the worst people to move up and they let them talk to people rude.
When I first got to work I work I would have a little time to rest before I clocked in, then I would clock in then get my work area ready and start checking and greating customers.
Working a dd’s discount was a good experience. The employees was respectful and focus on there work the job would be a great fit for people who have great customer service.
I loved the way we all got along we worked as a team easy to learn not hard at all would had continue working g for them manager was so easy to talk to
Overall experience of working here was great ! Always learning new things it can get stressful but I was always pushing through everything coming my way.
Its a wonderful place to work everything becomes easy when you understand what to do for me it took me a week to understand my role after a while they will let try other roles for a short time
Pros
Days off
Cons
Hours
Unload the truck .Stock and Merchandise properly and timely. Process clothes and put safety tags on. Attend to customers if in need. Use customer service while on the floor putting out merchandise.
Pros
discount
Cons
limited hours given. No room for advancement. Poor management.
Great place to work with great staff and associates. Very customer friendly and very clean store. The culture is very diverse, management is excellent.
Pros
Great Teamwork
Cons
Management was horrible they had favorites and if you weren’t a favorite you got looked over with no hours I don’t believe they were fair and management would tell lies on why they couldn’t give hours blamed it on the company never took accountability for anything.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Horrible management, no hours, not enough money
I liked working here. My co-workers were great. Long standing hours though. Need more working hours. Dd's is a part time employment only establishment. Lots of stocking and rearranging shelves/ inventory.
Pros
Helpful team work
Cons
Need more working hours
  1. Customer Service Representative