DDB

DDB Employee Reviews

workworkinggreatgoodculturenicetimefun

Adequate resources to perform effectively

Accordion management...win an account, hire some...lose an account, fire a lot. Gotta be a better model, perhaps as ps the traditional matrix model combined with managerial principles from Good to Great ideology.

Ddb

I like DDB. Why? The people - they're nice and talented. They are genuine. You sort of have to be. DDB excels in doing work for and about the everyman. They are empathetic to the plight of the salary man, the working stiff, dual income and a lot of kids. I am not a fan of the silver-spooned, the trust-funded, the whiner who creates his own suffering. I am a fan of the men and women who pick themselves up off the floor, wipe off the grime, and get back to it. Unexpected work for the common man and woman.

Pros

Culture, Creativity, Curiosity

DDB insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

Strategic thinking with creative response

Good communication and strategic collaboration between departments inside the agency helped me to deliver creative ideas and solutions for my clients.

Pros

Friendly creative environment

Cons

N/a

Environnement de travail au top

Très belle expérience, de beau moment, une belle équipe.

Agency definitely skews younger. Older people just don't fit in.

Good: Company tries to engage everyone with activities, free food and parties. Bad: you are expected to be on call and working all the time. No work-life balance. Many egos and people are reluctant to take suggestions on how to make things better.

Productive and Friendly environment with ping pong table

It's a fun working place with diverse people who are friendly in nature and helpful with lots of productivity. I learned to be collaborative and sharing knowledge with each other. Sometimes it would be a hard part whenever we are facing deadlines that would also be solved because of teamwork with each and everyone's contribution of work to the company.

Its a fast paced work culture with lots to learn

I was an intern therefore the way i was treated was very different from the way a regular employee was treated but regardless of the role they have poor work life balance and bad compensation.

All depends on the contract

Well, If you are in an international assignment for one year, and you can save the right amount of money and work directly with an international client, it worth it. In other circumstances, you will find better options around the world to expand and develop your skills

Mucho trabajo

Un lugar para crear proyectos,con mucho reconocimiento internacional.

Pros

internacional

Cons

Sueldo

Caos

Cultura de exprimir al trabajador sin una organización clara

Great Culture. Great Work. Great People.

They were instrumental in my career progression. I got a chance to work on multiple accounts as well as new pitch teams. I would definitely recommend DDB and would consider working there again.

Productive, Helpful, Collaborative, Fun and Celebrate Autonomy

The process starts from engaging with the client on setting the business strategy and co-writing briefs to deliver marketing and advertising solutions against short and long term strategies and marketing calendars. The team internally then gets briefed and I overlook the collective collaborative effort and coordinate across all departments (Account management team, Strategy and planning, creative, production and finance) to deliver suitable proposals against the brief. The job also includes coordinating with external partners (e.g. media, research etc...) to ensure that we are all working with one goal in mind. I encourage a collaborative approach and ensure that the team is empowered enough to have real ownership towards each project. The overall relation across all involved parties is healthy and collaborative. Regardless of all heated and passionate debates, we are all working under one goal and the outcome is always rewarding.

Creative enviroment, brain stormings, team work

1. day at work started with the project's status (planing) and finished with daily reports on the status. 2. the whole team worked all together as one body. 3. a lot of researches gave me a lot of information that I shared with my colleagues 4. creative work at the same time very stressful; however, during this full of stress times, I could find better solutions and organize my work very detailed.

В целом все на 4

Отличное место для профессионального роста, даже с нуля. Команда - дружный симбиоз, рабочее пространство максимально удобное.

A fuire

Management inexistant, direction composée d'hommes sexagénaires avec une vision de l'entreprise appartenant au passé.

Pros

Le quartier est bien.

Cons

Entreprise des années 80.

Inmersión en la vida diaria de una agencia.

Me permitió conocer de primera mano el mundo de las agencias, pero al ser una estudiante en prácticas pasaba muchas horas sin hacer nada. Aún así conocí a un par de personas que se interesaron en formarme más a fondo y de los que me llevé una gran mochila de conocimientos.

Pros

Dinamicidad

Cons

Poco trabajo al ser de prácticas

Good at their core business -- advertising

Slightly chaotic culture based on unspoken assumptions of what a creative agency should be. Works once you understand the culture which is driven by strong individuals rather than clear principles.

Pros

Good creative advertising product

Cons

Management by personal whim rather than principles

Great start

Really flexible and homely environment First job after national service Dress down culture is beautiful Loud music in the office space Shindig and staff bus

Work is work, but the people are great

DDB's hiring culture is based on hiring people who are smart and nice. While advertising hours are notoriously long or unpredictable, the people were almost all exceptional to work with.

14 years in this position

This once great agency has suffered greatly in the last few years and is now in decline. I had a great deal of fun there until this year, working hard, managing a dedicated group of editors, brainstorming with my boss, the head of the studio. learning about new clients, and honing my management skills

Pros

A great boss for 12 years

Buen ambiente

Espacio creativo de crecimiento y contratación acorde a la ley

Pros

Espacio de prendizaje

Cons

Ubicación

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DDB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Learn about DDB in popular locations

• DDB