Deacom, Inc. Employee Reviews

Unique Culture and Opportunities
Admin (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJanuary 31, 2019
Deacom gives me both the quick pace feel that I crave and also the family feel from all of the employees. Great benefits and opportunities to advance based off of your hard work and not tenure.
Dream Work Environment!
Junior Data Conversion Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJanuary 30, 2019
Genuinely an exciting, fun, and rewarding place to work. Everyone encourages each other to succeed, and you will get recognized for going above and beyond. The workplace culture is perfect: supportive management, hilarious coworkers, and a real appreciation for individuality.
Best place I've ever worked
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 30, 2019
Deacom is the best company I've worked for. New employees are given every opportunity to prove themselves and advance their careers. Manager and co-workers are willing to provide help whenever needed. Overall, the culture at Deacom is what sets it apart from other companies. I enjoy coming to work every day and feel that most of my co-workers would say the same.
Pros
Opportunity to advance, good pay and benefits, relaxed work enviroment, free lunch, work life balance, strong leadership
Amazing culture and company to be part of
Deacom Employee (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJanuary 30, 2019
I have worked for many other IT companies throughout my career and have never experienced a work environment like Deacom. It’s nice to come to the office every day and work alongside such a great group of professionals who all bring unique perspectives to the table. You will never meet an employee unwilling to help another or one that uses the excuse “that’s not my job.” It’s definitely a team atmosphere.

When it comes to the software, we are definitely placing our own mark on the industry. It doesn’t seem that any competitors have created software like ours, which is exciting but also very challenging to stay on top of.

The company has some ambitious growth plans which are creating many opportunities for existing employees to grow internally and explore new areas if they wish. It will be exciting to see how everything develops in the next few years.
Pros
Free lunches, collaborative environment, awesome team, positive culture
Great people lots of opportunity for growth
Deacom Employee (Current Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJanuary 30, 2019
The best part about Deacom is the people that work there. They are incredibly intelligent and passionate about what they do. It's very collaborative but also a fast paced environment. The company is scaling and so there are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement. Promotions are directly tied to performance and not tenure.
Pros
Great benefits, awesome team, free-lunch Friday's
Narcissist, Poor Communication, inexperienced managers, time wasters
Sales (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJanuary 22, 2019
Adamant about employee accountability

Deacom never accountable

bureaucratic red tape abounds (despite being told differently)

ineffective HR in place by law not to assist employees

open door policy to self-righteous millennial managers lacking elementary communication/people skills

endless workplace surveys with no intention of a better work environment

hypocritical

promises made to customers without intent to deliver

vulgar language by management "professionals"

toxic hostile work environment

scapegoat bait without warning or recourse

disorganized

favoritism

cubical musical chairs

artisans are pizza makers not software designers

employee turnover speaks volumes
Pros
Some employees
Cons
Dishonest, Narcissist, Poor Communication, inexperienced managers
Management Team too young and inexperienced
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  PAMarch 30, 2018
Biggest complaint is that basic employee relations are ignored. This is fine if you are "in" the inner circle. If not, you are scapegoat bait without warning or recourse.
Pros
free summertime lunches
Cons
Sr and mid-level managers have had ZERO management training-just promoted. New hires beware!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deacom, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss