Deacon Recruiting Employee Reviews

Do not recommend this Recruiting Agency
Payroll (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 19, 2017
Former contractor in payroll. They do not help you look for a better job even if one is available and you tell them your unhappy and miserable working where they placed you. Read all fine print before signing anything. If they end your contract you need to go in person within 48 hrs and ask them to place you somewhere else or they will not want you to receive unemployment.
They paid about $4 less a hour then what the permanent employees are getting. They do not pay you for jury duty, holidays, or vacation or sick. Only worked hours. They promise you their looking to place you somewhere better and they dont. Look on their website and they have better jobs for you but will not offer them to you. All about the money they can make off of you.
Pros
Building is nice and employees seem professional
Cons
Dont reply to emails, dont care about you, ignore request to help you look for better job
Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2017
excellent recruiting firm. Very resourceful and helpful with their contractors.Pleasure to have signed with them and look forward to any other opportunities that may rise.
staffing company
Analyst Recruiting - Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 1, 2016
I dont' work at this company I am staffed through them. Nice folks but I don't know what it's like to work there. Staffing company
Profession and Working Diligently
administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 30, 2015
Deacon staff are polished and caring. The staff agent assigned to me has sent me on assignments only with the most excellent companies, and continues to consistently work to secure me both temp and temp to perm jobs.
Pros
Excellent referrals
Cons
Only assigned temp jobs to date
About how you grow and develop
Patient Access Representative; Radiology Scheduler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 14, 2015
Management cares about how you grow and develop, they are very supportive, positive, and compassionate. However, the compensation provided by their client in the medical field is not competitive for the work skill set.
Pros
Management supportive, positive, compassionate
Cons
Compensation not competitive for job skill
Managment
Human Resources/Benefits Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2015
Management, does not work very hard to find you another assignment once your has ended. After calling and applying for job opening that they have posted, but still no job.
Pros
Cons
Does not work to keep you with a job.
Great place to get exposure
HR Generalist Consultant (Former Employee) –  san antonio, TxMarch 25, 2015
Learned to perform HR Generalist duties and recruiting efforts. Hardest part is that you don't get training at times to the assignments that you are being placed in.
temporary job
HIM Clerk/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 24, 2014
working in a hospital with medical records
I learned a lot about medical records (paper)
management not to friendly
not a team environment
Productive fun working experience
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio,TXDecember 19, 2012
When i was with Deacon i worked for Christus Santa Rosa Hospital. A typical day was starting off prepping medical charts for scanning; after I scanned and indexed them in to our EMR sofware (Meditech) we would file them. I would also fax, email, and talked to Doctors directly throughout the day. I learned a lot from working at Christus including time management and fundementals from taking a course with Six Sigma's Kiazan program. I wouldnt say that there was a hard part working here, I really enjoyed it.