Dealer's Greatest Assets Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 62 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOKaren Winterling57%approve of Karen Winterling's performance
- Company size51 to 200
Salary estimated from 245 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Dealer's Greatest Assets have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 41 questions about working at Dealer's Greatest Assets. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Dealer's Greatest Assets employees.
Insights from 25 Indeed users who have interviewed with Dealer's Greatest Assets within the last 5 years.
They ask if you have a reliable form of transportation. So like can you get to and form work. I also got asked who I would want to have lunch with if it could be anyone in the world. I thought that was really fun. They want to get to know you a little and not just ask those really basic interview questions that you get everywhere else.
Do you have car?
Look forward ten years, and work your way back. What do you see?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Dealer's Greatest Assets