Dealer's Greatest Assets
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Dealer's Greatest Assets Employee Reviews

United States129 reviews

Good !!

Working for DGA has been great! It's a fun job with reliable support as you're learning the ropes. One of favorite aspects is the the fact that i get to work from home and the flexibility I have with my schedule. I felt like this job suited me from the beginning and my supervisors have been there guiding me to do the best job I can while making sure I'm aware that I'm appreciated for my efforts.

Overall of dga

just a terrible place to work, very unorganized, doesn’t care about you as a human being, stressful, and supervisor are very catty, no fun no excitement literally just work no type of engagement of people around.

Dealer's Greatest Assets insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and teamwork

Working at DGA I’ve learned about cars. My managers are always there to help. DGA provides flexible hours and good pay. You’re eligible for a raise every three months.

Pros

Breakfast on Mondays

Cons

30 minute lunch

Competitive starting pay and great management

I've only just recently been hired by DGA but their work environment is absolutely fantastic. Their managers/trainers are there for you every step of the way, giving you a week of training and a week of nesting, with an additional week if needed, before putting you out on the field. They're very considerate and welcoming and the work isn't stressful at all.

Pros

Good management, high pay, lots of benefits

Cons

Can be a little daunting at first

Productive workplace and growing company

Company is growing at a very fast pace. I have been with the company for 11 months and I have been offered 4 promotions. Pay is increasing and the opportunity to work from home is there as well.

Productive and fun work place

Their training is helpful and its not too long. The trainers make sure you know they're here for you and will even offer an extra week of training if they see its needed or if you request it. Testing after each training session to make sure everything you learned is understood

Growing work place

Company is growing at a fast pace. You are able to move up quickly. Pay is fairly good and there is room to grow every 90 days with that as well. Been here for almost a year.

Encouraging with opportunities to grow

Ive been here almost a year and love that everyone is treated fairly and they care about the employees calls can get overwhelming but they understand when you need a break and they offer overtime

Pros

Overtime

Cons

A lot of call

Room for advancement!

DGA is a great company to work for! Lots of room for advancement, after being here 2 months they thankfully saw my potential and offered me a promotion! Flexible hours and tons of overtime to take advantage of!

Not your typical "call center" job

The staff at DGA are very invested in helping employees succeed. As a business that started as a "mom and pop," family owned business, they have managed to keep a small business feel even as they rapidly grow. When positions become available, they strive to promote from within vs recruiting. There is always someone available to give support to any employees who need assistance with strategies to be successful, and supervisors are down to earth and approachable.

Fun place to work

I strongly recommend DGA as a friendly and great place to work. There are the knowledgeable trainers and managers who are more than willing to help with anything you may need to succeed. The owners are extremely friendly and hands on for their employees. I have worked for DGA for almost 8 yrs. and consider DGA a excellent employer. They have benefits for their employees, opportunities for advancement and are very support always. They have excellent training personnel who are always there to help. They are a fair and equal opportunity employer. I have watch DGA grow immensely over the past 8 yrs. I give this company a "10" for everything and am most impressed. Everybody is treated like family here. They give the employees little treats such as free bagel day, free pizza day, parties, etc. Just about everything to create a "thanks you doing a good day prize." They offer substantial break and lunch times. There are only positives with DGA, no negatives at all. I enjoy every day with DGA. Sure you will as well, so how about joining me at DGA, you will not be disappointed

Time flies by working here!

10/10 great training and great atmosphere! I am learning so much more than any call center had taught me and it is a beautiful place to work! A call center job that will keep your mind alert and focused :)

Fun but very frustrating

Pros:Helpful managementCons:Need permission to go to bathroom.-Paychecks may have errors.-New hires get paid more.-Work flow changes a lot. -Employee schedule errors happen a lot and the company takes a very long time to fix these errors.-High employee turnover.-Training is good when starting, however you are expected to pick up additional assignments with no additional pay and little to no training. -They do heavy quality control. Several of the times your being judged on things you haven’t been properly trained in and judged even when the misstep is due to their systems, i.e their computers and applications used not working. Your still docked for those errors.-In this company you will not get any raises if quality control docks you. So if there has been a lot of issues with their own systems (which happens very frequently) you will make errors and you will be held responsible.

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work would be about 6-8 hours on and off the computer and phone. Setting appointments for different dealerships all over. I'm glad to be working for a diverse, and busy company with lots of clients. I love meeting and talking to new people every day and prefer to keep an upbeat and positive attitude at work because that just works for me! The upper management and all employees here have always been great since the day I've started, so I can't complain at all... The hardest part of my job would be the difficult customers and the long hours of course but people are usually good to me so I'm happy about that, they are always feeding us and doing different activities which I truly enjoy doing. I have lived in FL for a little over 4 years and have really met some great people... but this is probably the best job I've had thus far I've been working here full-time for almost 6 months.

Productive, Friendly and inclusive.

Dealer’s Greatest Assets helped me grow exponentially. I’ve never worked with customer service before and I couldn’t be more satisfied. My supervisor Bethany Fisher was always teaching me new ways on how to succeed and was always there if I had a question or needed assistance of any kind, she is very kind and cares about her agents. Overall I can say I had a great experience and will recommend to others about the great opportunity that it is to work for this company .

Pros

Lots of activities, referrals bonuses, food on special ocations.

Alright Job

Was an interesting job, got very boring after awhile, as well as many policy changes. Feel free to do this if you like call center work, or can tolerate it, but I say that it is a no bueno.

Pros

Free Coffee, Pizza Friday, Breakfast Monday, Weekly Pay

Cons

Go Ready :)

Good Job and lots of overtime opportunities

This is great steady work! I am always getting my full 40 hours and can even sign-up for overtime quite often! I am very happy to have a steady job!

Pros

Pizza and Free Coffee

Cons

Busy at times

Fast paced

Fast paced and never dull on the phones. You actually learn quite a bit vehicle wise just by communications between service advisors and the customer.

grateful for this opportunity to work from home, however call volume is RIDICULOUSLY high.. the most in between time for calls is probably just a few seconds on a good day, but be prepared for back to back calls... no wonder many people leave... it might be tricky dealing with customers as sometimes the script can be useless for what they are looking for. Therefore taking messages is all you mostly do and many callers can be rude. This job gives me a lot of anxiety and stress but at the same time i'm happy that i'm able to make money from my home. Even that I do think our wage should be higher for all the work we do.

Growing and growing

I started with this company about 2 months ago and they are growing and changing. They have recognized things that can be improved upon and are adding staff to help with organization. They are looking objectively and working on team member development to allow for advancement opportunities. This is not a typical subject for a contact center. If you are willing to work and learn you can go anywhere in this company.

Pros

On site prepacked food cafe, refreshments provided, paid breaks, fun activities, paid weekly

Cons

Current location

My experience with the company

I worked here for a couple months. Before being employed, the advantages to the job seemed to be way more than the disadvantages. Up front, I mentioned my worries for anxiety that may come from this position. The interviewer honestly stated that, of course, each employee would be reviewed on each call and would receive feedback based on recordings, but that this has not been an issue for many employees. During my time there, these recordings proved to be the basis of nearly everything. They closely pay attention to the exact words you use, how much time you spend doing what, your tone and volume, etc. Obviously, for a call center this is necessary as you can't just be answering the line and saying anything you want. However, the grading system was quite harsh and would rack up on your record often due to inconsistencies in what was being told to the reps. There were many times I was told one thing by one person and then penalized for doing that very thing by another. Sometimes I would have a question about a phone call or about something that was contradictory. When I would ask a supervisor, they would often also be confused and mention that they hadn't seen that before, or that they would get back to me after talking to their own supervisor and then end up never getting back to me. I think one of the biggest issues here is the miscommunication between those in high positions. I was moved to a higher position twice within one month of me working there. To some, this may have seemed like management saw the work I put into the job, but from the pool of who was picked to be "promoted", -

Pros

Opportunity for promotion/work from home, somewhat comfortable environment, lots of hours

Cons

Short breaks, nagging for extra work time, poor communication, very strict phone etiquette

Common questions about Dealer's Greatest Assets

Answered by current and former employees at Dealer's Greatest Assets

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dealer's Greatest Assets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight