Dealers Greatest Assets

Dealers Greatest Assets insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Growing and growing

I started with this company about 2 months ago and they are growing and changing. They have recognized things that can be improved upon and are adding staff to help with organization. They are looking objectively and working on team member development to allow for advancement opportunities. This is not a typical subject for a contact center. If you are willing to work and learn you can go anywhere in this company.

Pros

On site prepacked food cafe, refreshments provided, paid breaks, fun activities, paid weekly

Cons

Current location

grateful for this opportunity to work from home, however call volume is RIDICULOUSLY high.. the most in between time for calls is probably just a few seconds on a good day, but be prepared for back to back calls... no wonder many people leave... it might be tricky dealing with customers as sometimes the script can be useless for what they are looking for. Therefore taking messages is all you mostly do and many callers can be rude. This job gives me a lot of anxiety and stress but at the same time i'm happy that i'm able to make money from my home. Even that I do think our wage should be higher for all the work we do.

Cons

My experience with the company

I worked here for a couple months. Before being employed, the advantages to the job seemed to be way more than the disadvantages. Up front, I mentioned my worries for anxiety that may come from this position. The interviewer honestly stated that, of course, each employee would be reviewed on each call and would receive feedback based on recordings, but that this has not been an issue for many employees. During my time there, these recordings proved to be the basis of nearly everything. They closely pay attention to the exact words you use, how much time you spend doing what, your tone and volume, etc. Obviously, for a call center this is necessary as you can't just be answering the line and saying anything you want. However, the grading system was quite harsh and would rack up on your record often due to inconsistencies in what was being told to the reps. There were many times I was told one thing by one person and then penalized for doing that very thing by another. Sometimes I would have a question about a phone call or about something that was contradictory. When I would ask a supervisor, they would often also be confused and mention that they hadn't seen that before, or that they would get back to me after talking to their own supervisor and then end up never getting back to me. I think one of the biggest issues here is the miscommunication between those in high positions. I was moved to a higher position twice within one month of me working there. To some, this may have seemed like management saw the work I put into the job, but from the pool of who was picked to be "promoted", -

Pros

Opportunity for promotion/work from home, somewhat comfortable environment, lots of hours

Cons

Short breaks, nagging for extra work time, poor communication, very strict phone etiquette

could be better but dosent seem like it will move

place just kinda sucks. seemed nice but the management isnt to good they could care less about you honestly. its just constant issues with them over the smallest things. my favorite part is begging for bathroom breaks and still getting denied. was back owed money for awhile and never recieved pro tip dont take extra hours and the sign on bonus is a lie :) good luck

Pros

Cons

all of them

Dga

I feel like after doing the same postion for awhile and going through the same campaigns everthing seems very routine and it can get boring at times I have found myself exceeding the goals I was given to reach and started setting my own goals. Often times I feel like obs is the middle child of the family often being under appreciated and left out of chances to earn bounses as well as other fun competitions that inbound and sales par take it.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Best part

The best part of the job is haing an opportunity to help others. Also the best part is the inviroment. Social distancing is practed. The workers are warm and friendly

Not for the weak

Work hard and youll get rewarded for your efforts. Room for advancements within the company.Cutest cafe area to treat hard working employees.Been here for years and cant see myself working anywhere else.

my experience

this was my first time working at a call center and DGA has made it a great experience. since being here i've been able to build relationships with other agents while getting experience in customer service. DGA also is great for opportunities as it only promotes within

Experience at DGA

My overall experience has been very positive, throughout my time at DGA, they were also very understanding of my situation at the beginning of my time here as an agent and when coming in-house I've seen to realize multitasking is the most important skill to have when working as a floor supervisor. I've learned how to work with other's in a high pace environment, learn how your tone of voice can be very powerful, My typical day at work would consist of taking calls while we are busy and monitor and support the in-house service agents, take voicemails, complete crash kits, and work on getting the customer an appointment. the management is very friendly and super understandable in situations that come up. and all seem very nice to be around. the hardest part of my job is not being able to complete all of the tasks. We have responsibilities to complete but factors such as being understaffed effects being able to do so since we step up and take on that responsibility

DGA Review

DGA is a great place to work. Offers such a great opportunity to advance/grow in the company. Help is offered when needed. They also provide a a flexible schedule, everyone is really nice :)

Jobs at Dealers Greatest Assets

See more jobs

working here is easy

The job is easy if you know how to multitask and have good communication skills. If you feel like you don't understand something you can actually tell someone and they will work with you and m make sure that you are understanding.

Fast paced and productive

I have been at dga 2 years now and can say there is always something new to learn and everyone there is helpful, room for growth and flexible with scheduling.

Pros

Helpful, friendly, positive work place

Rudeness by rushing a customer

As a virtual I can only state that I am treated with respect..the hardest part of the job is giving my customers fast but friendly service when the company keeps adding wording that is in the dealerships interest..knowing you need to be off the phone within 3 mins without rushing your customer at times is impossible..customers usually reaping to more relaxed atmosphere and good repour ends up with happy customer who will tell dealership and friends about their experiences..

Great environment for Moms

DGA Inc. has provided many work at-home mothers an incredible opportunity to earn a living and still be an amazing mom. The hours are flexible enough that baby naps and bedtimes provide me with plenty of time to earn a living. Thank you for caring for families and understanding our needs.

Dga

Dga is a great employer, they have been flexible with my availability. They care about there empoyess and make sure they are properlly trained. They go above and beyond.

Pretty chill

Working for dga is pretty chill , the only things I dont like is the micro-management that something can be really frustating but other than that dga help you to grow by learning new set of skills that can help in the sales and service industry for dealerships .The other thing is the starting pay being too low .

A day in the life

Normal day at dga is always keeping busy . Your work day flys by. Managers are always on hand to assist you and help you understand. Very good work place. Best part of the job has to be being able to be at your pace and space.

My review

I've learned many things working at DGA from learning how to multi-task more than I already have. It's helped me learn to be more patient and become more organized. I feel the management does do everything they can to make everyone feel welcome and just willing to move forward with the day on a positive note. The best part of the job is when they do little events like BINGO, Pizza Day and etc. depending on the occasion which I LOVE, gives us a few minutes to enjoy ourselves and others before going back to work. There's nothing that's hard about the job really other than just having those few rude customers but there are other customers that do make your day and feel like you did your job right.

Apply!!!! Great hours and money

This company I must say by far is one of the top best (employee caring) call center I've worked for in the state of Florida. They take suggestions and actually use them, or at least try them. They offer as much hours as needed. Definitely a good job for college students, highschoolers, and even single parents. Plus you can switch to work at home after 30 days of employment

My 4 Week Experience

I have just joined the sales team a few days ago and there is a lot of information to unpackage all at once. My supervisors have been a big help with the complex leads and situations. Workplace culture is still "business as usual" for me, but I feel that I have not worked here long enough to develop a relationship with any coworkers just yet. The hardest part of the job would be the the challenging situations as well as getting things done in a time matter as well. Sometimes when the supervisor is busy assisting someone else if find that it hurts my extra work time. Although my lack of experience also plays into that as well and I understand that. The best part of the job would be how flexible I can be when trying to make a sales appointments and the amount of tools I can use the to talk to the customer like, overcoming objections and information that helps give the customer a feeling that they are talking too an expert.

I enjoy worrking for dga

I really do like working here. Everyone is nice and very helpful. It is a little far but being able to like my job is worth it. The only thing I would really ask they change is how they do the attendance policy. It isn't very fair for people who have kids, ect. Just maybe they can be a little more lenient. Other than that, it is great working here!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dealers Greatest Assets. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
5.0Personal Development
5.0Career Opportunities
5.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight