DealMachine L.L.C.

Working at DealMachine L.L.C.: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

A fun challenge, a solid team, transparent, with a mission and a vission!

Since starting, I've truly felt welcomed into the DealMachine family. I've been a part of WFH since the pandemic and some teams have felt out of place or uninspired. That is absolutely NOT the case here. Leadership does a phenomenal job at lifting their team up, being transparent, and bought in on my/others success and growth. I'm excited to lay some roots and be a part of this team's mission and vision for a long time to come.

Pros

Culture, Continuous Improvement, Benefits

Amazing place to work!

Working at DealMachine has been a breath of fresh air. It never feels like a workday, we might be remote but it feels like we are in the same room. I love how open and transparent the company is, the owners are very forthcoming on what is going on.

Pros

The overall benefits package is amazing.

May 12, 2022
Thanks so much for your positive review. We love having you on the team and look forward to your continued success!

Can't say enough good things!

I came to DealMachine from a company with zero transparency or upward mobility, and I can't tell you how much of a change it was to start at DealMachine. The entire team is so supportive, and feedback is encouraged at all levels. The work/life balance is amazing, as well as the flexibility when life happens. The transparency from the whole leadership team should be an example to all companies of how to make their employees feel included and that they have a stake in the companies success. The pay and benefits are very competitive, the unlimited PTO is exactly what I was looking for, and we are given all the technology we need to do our jobs effectively. I can't say enough good things about working for DealMachine!

October 15, 2021
We really appreciate having you on the team and it is great to know that you think the work/life balance is amazing here at DealMachine. Thanks so much for leaving such a great review!

Transparent and Open Communication

Working for DealMachine has been a fantastic opportunity so far. The leadership/executive team truly seems to care about everyone and have open lines of communication with the entire team. Workplace culture is great as everyone is super friendly, professional, and supportive. The company is growing at a rapid pace and every hire seems to be an "A"player.

Pros

Unlimited PTO, bonuses, Healthcare

October 15, 2021
Thanks for the excellent review. We are glad to hear that you think the company's leadership team is doing a great job and that you think highly of your coworkers. Thanks for being an integral part of the DealMachine Family!

You will want to be part of this team

If you are looking for a fast-paced, growing company to work for in Indy, DealMachine is it! Great team to work with every day. You won't regret sending in your application. Do it now!

October 15, 2021
Hey! Thanks for the positive review. It is great to hear that you would recommend working here. We appreciate having you in the DealMachine Family.

❤ DealMachine

I love working here. The people are fun, energetic, smart, and all around great people. We call ourselves the DealMachine family, and we are for sure like a family. The technology is great to work with as well. We have an impressive tech stack along with an impressive operating scenario that involves a lot of customers, a lot of data, and high performance. This is a great company to work for.

October 15, 2021
Hey! Thanks for the positive review and for being part of the DealMachine family. We appreciate you and we look forward to your continuing career growth here at DealMachine.

DealMachine rocks!

DealMachine always listens to its members and employees and that is what makes this company stand out from the others. They will make you feel like they're your second family.

October 15, 2021
Hey! Thanks so much for the positive review. We are super happy to have you as part of the DealMachine family and love the fact that your opinions are heard and recognized.

Incredible place to achieve personal growth, balance, and daily enjoyment at work.

DealMachine is an incredible environment to be in. We're a fast-growing company and start-up that lets you experience the excitement of new product launches, super passionate customers who love what we do, with a great team of people who are great to work with and be around on a daily basis.

October 15, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We are very happy to have you on the team and love that you love working here.

True Customer Care

I feel that I am able to talk to our CEO and fellow executives about anything and it will be received with an open mind. This company truly cares about its members and how they are taken care of. Considering the members as family instead of just another dollar sign, wanting everyone to succeed. I am very proud to work for DealMachine and appreciate how much it has helped me grow personally and professionally. I love being able to help other people.

October 14, 2021
Thanks so much for the positive review. We are very happy to have you on the team and love hearing that you are proud to work at DealMachine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DealMachine L.L.C.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

DealMachine L.L.C. Reviews by Location

Learn about DealMachine L.L.C. in popular locations

• DealMachine L.L.C.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?