Decision Point Center

Decision Point Center Employee Reviews

This company only cares about money and not employees or clients. Although I did experience some good staff. Clinical staff is discriminatory towards employees.
The place was great at first when I started and then new management came in and the place started going down hill. Morale was lost at this location and management was and still is in it only for the money. Management treats lower leveled employees less than.
Learned to adapt in a constantly changing work environment. Management does their best with the fast paced..... don't have anything else to comment on with this company.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
DPC was a good place to work with opportunities for advancement in the company. I was fortunate to have various positions in this company and got to experience working with addiction treatment populations and be very immersed in addiction treatment.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
When I first started working for this company they were very much like a family oriented facility, who cared about their clients. I loved working there, and I couldn't believe how lucky I had been to get that job. And then they hired a new CEO, who belittled the staff and the clients. He has no boundaries and no respect for anyone. I use to be very proud of having worked at this facility, and would have recommended it to anyone suffering from addiction (and could afford the treatment). But now I would not recommend this facility, for work or treatment, to anyone.
Pros
Adventure program; good pay; room for advancement
Cons
Michael McGill the CEO