Decision Point Center

• Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Discrimination from management

This company only cares about money and not employees or clients. Although I did experience some good staff. Clinical staff is discriminatory towards employees.

Stressful and lack of morale place

The place was great at first when I started and then new management came in and the place started going down hill. Morale was lost at this location and management was and still is in it only for the money. Management treats lower leveled employees less than.

DP comments

Learned to adapt in a constantly changing work environment. Management does their best with the fast paced..... don't have anything else to comment on with this company.

Pros

pay

Cons

management

Good Collaborative Work Environment

DPC was a good place to work with opportunities for advancement in the company. I was fortunate to have various positions in this company and got to experience working with addiction treatment populations and be very immersed in addiction treatment.

Used to be a great place, now not so much

When I first started working for this company they were very much like a family oriented facility, who cared about their clients. I loved working there, and I couldn't believe how lucky I had been to get that job. And then they hired a new CEO, who belittled the staff and the clients. He has no boundaries and no respect for anyone. I use to be very proud of having worked at this facility, and would have recommended it to anyone suffering from addiction (and could afford the treatment). But now I would not recommend this facility, for work or treatment, to anyone.

Pros

Adventure program; good pay; room for advancement

Cons

Michael McGill the CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Decision Point Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Decision Point Center Reviews by Location

• Decision Point Center
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?