Decision Point Center Employee Reviews

DP comments
Director (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJanuary 9, 2018
Learned to adapt in a constantly changing work environment. Management does their best with the fast paced..... don't have anything else to comment on with this company.
Pros
pay
Cons
management
Good Collaborative Work Environment
Acclimations/Primary Therapist (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZApril 15, 2017
DPC was a good place to work with opportunities for advancement in the company. I was fortunate to have various positions in this company and got to experience working with addiction treatment populations and be very immersed in addiction treatment.
Used to be a great place, now not so much
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJuly 24, 2014
When I first started working for this company they were very much like a family oriented facility, who cared about their clients. I loved working there, and I couldn't believe how lucky I had been to get that job. And then they hired a new CEO, who belittled the staff and the clients. He has no boundaries and no respect for anyone.

I use to be very proud of having worked at this facility, and would have recommended it to anyone suffering from addiction (and could afford the treatment). But now I would not recommend this facility, for work or treatment, to anyone.
Pros
Adventure program; good pay; room for advancement
Cons
Michael McGill the CEO