DecisionPathHR Employee Reviews

Fast past job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 1, 2019
I was a order picker and I liked my job there. I started out as a price changer then moved to shipping and receiving then moved to a order picker with I liked that job the best.
job
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 27, 2019
Its a Temp job and it provides work for you and you get paid every week.its a good job just wish paid more and had better benefits.....
its a nice job for a temporary job .
Poor staff and strict enviornment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCOctober 28, 2018
The people at DNP are liars the managers and supervisors don't care about there workers if theres an issue they will not communicate with you or let you speak.
Pros
You get to leave
Cons
Short breaks, Rude supervisors
Not good
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, NCOctober 25, 2018
Don't work this angency or company neither they all treat you like a child and the employees don't care about you only production and that's it as long as they have a body there and they have big turnout and people don't stay there for long and put you on another job site and they tell you are not the right fit for job and they make money off you !!
Pros
Cons
Lie and nasty people at work site
A company that drives you to be the best
Sr. Recruiter/On-Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCOctober 25, 2018
Staffing can be stressful but the management understands that. They push you to be the best and to think outside of the box. You learn your strengths and weaknesses. They work hard to develop your weaknesses into strengths as long as your willing to work hard. They believe in their mission statement and I believe in their commitment to both their clients and employees.
Really good place to work at
Asembler (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 8, 2018
I Enjoyed working at Britax for Decision Path , The supervisors were friendly they would always greet you at the door in the mornings, The employees I worked with were really fun to work with because we would always find something to talk about to make the day go by faster. The best part about working at Britax is I always come into work and leave work with a smile on my face because I know out there somewhere I saved or will save someone's child.
Pros
Best management .
Cons
A Little overwelming
Great folks to work with
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 8, 2017
Fast paced, competitive, great team.

There are always new orders to get started on, never a dull moment. Often we compete with other agencies for positions. Team work here is wonderful.
Pros
team work
Great Place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 7, 2017
I really love my job at DecisionPathHR. It is something new everyday. Helping others find a job and helping them in a career is a wonderful feeling.
Good Opportunity
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 7, 2017
Good training programs to help individuals advance their career, good opportunity for someone new to the workforce, everyday will be a learning experience.
Cons
Long work days
Great Place To Work
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCDecember 7, 2017
Great team environment with training opportunities. Support from management and team workers makes working here great. I feel I continue to learn each day.
Pros
My Team
Cons
Can be long hours
The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaDecember 6, 2017
I enjoy being able to aid in the hiring process and searching for the perfect fit candidate. I appreciate the client relationships that I have been able to build as well as my work family.
Great Place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 6, 2017
Company provides great training opportunities. Fair and professional environment , Collaborative and team orientated. Looking forward to future growth.
Working with family
Chemical Packer/Batcher (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 8, 2017
Worked for my demanding but Christian uncle in the upholstery business. The pay and benefits weren't to my likings but the ability to care for my ill mother trumped money at the time.
Decision Path
Computer Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2017
This was a temp job. As temp jobs went it was a good one. The temp agency didn't care about me though and failed to get me more work after this assignment ended.
productive and fun company to work for
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Dillards DistributionJuly 18, 2016
Decision Path was a overall good company to work for. Fair and good wages for the jobs assigned. They were very honest about your assignments and cared about you as a temporary worker.
Good Place to Work
Line Attendent (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 15, 2014
It is a good place to work if they could get everything in order and get people in there htat know what they are doing when it comes to making sure there is enough work for all the employees and if id not they need to call the employees before they drive there to be told to go home as soon as they get there because there is no work.
Pros
good lenght of time before next break they are every 2 hours
Cons
Lunch is only 30 minutes
Great Contract Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 21, 2014
Decision Path got me a great short term job once. I wish I had been able to get more assignments through them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DecisionPathHR. Our community is ready to answer.

DecisionPathHR Reviews by Location