The main thing about working at deco is that if someone does not do their weekly goal it falls on the rest of the team. To me it was not a lot of work per say I'm a workaholic. But to the average person you will be over worked.
Answered January 9, 2018 - Eligibility Representative (Former Employee) - Washington, DC
Lot of work for less pay. Over worked and under paid.
Answered August 3, 2017 - ELIGIBILITY SPEICALIST (Former Employee) - Macon, GA
- What is the work environment and culture like at DECO Recovery Management?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of DECO Recovery Management about how to improve it?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of DECO Recovery Management?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at DECO Recovery Management?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at DECO Recovery Management?One person answered
- What benefits does DECO Recovery Management offer?One person answered