DECO Recovery Management

DECO Recovery Management Employee Reviews

Meh
Nothing great. Pay is horrible. Company makes a lot of money dishes it out to execs, pays employees who secure this very revenue pennies on the dollar. Not a lot of smart people here. Wouldn't recommend. Also, you aren't able to work at any hospital where they have a contract for a year after you leave..that's because they know they'd lose all their employees to the hospital. Hospitals offer better benefits, higher pay, better hours, better management..don't get trapped here!
It was a good job to start off with.
This job helped me know more about a lot of things I never knew how to do. If you like knowing more people or just learning more about jobs in general this is a good job to be at.
Only apply if youre desperate
When I started 3 years ago i was overly excited making $14, but that was short lived i've been here since 2016 and I make 14.59 management is horrible if you arent going to kiss a** you wont get nowhere; all they thing about is numbers and not the well being of staff we never get answers when needed the software is trash; team lead of out reach will talk to you any kind of way i would not let my dog work here if he could work; they dont pay enough for the stress they cause
bad place ** not what they appear to be ** money
Wouldn't recommend DECO. They do not care about employees, patients or hospitals they work for. All they care about is making money. They will lie, cheat and bend the truth with fake numbers.
Management is cut throat and if you are not in their click you will not last. Over worked and under paid, unable to focus on patients dealing with SSA and Medicaid. Sorry, lazy people in managements click got away with everything and put more work on people not in click. Upper Management never help, just came around to micromanage and show their face to hospital directors, then talked behind their backs like they were dogs. management never happy about work done, always pushing for more money and approvals. Company concept sounded good in the beginning, but figured out real fast it wasn't as they appeared. Turn over rate was very high.
Pros
helping patients and familes
Cons
upper management, under paid and over worked.
No call after setting a phone screening
Was not called for phone screening they scheduled. Not notified in any way after I took time off work to take the call. Not how a company should run the phone screening portion.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I wouldn’t recommend
Managers aren’t knowledgable about the basics, not sure how they become managers.
Pay isn’t competitive

No growth opportunities

When you decide to leave, make sure you check your final paycheck to see if it’s correct.
Pros
My only pro was the location, I loved the people at the hospital I worked at, that’s it.
Cons
Disorganized, needs better management and communication
I loved my job!
I absolutely loved my job and management were very understanding and down to earth, however my program manager was very abusive. HR and managers listen to my concerns and were very professional. I did not let the program managers behaviors paint a picture for the company as a whole. I loved interacting with the patients, problem solving and the team work. I would go back as I loved the company also, however it would have to be at a different site.
Pros
Team work, bunus, benefits
Cons
Not a lot of group participation between sites
love the company
Company Is amazing Ive been with the company for 3 and a half years , Managements cares for there employees if you have a personal crises there are there for you. I love the company.
Good Start
This company was a good place to begin my journey into business. It has taught me a lot and I can take that knowledge with me as I advance my career. They do lack skilled management.
friendly co-workers
the hardest part of the job was waiting for the referrals. Management was very helpful and available to answer questions that arose during the work week by phone,
It's a good place to start when working in a call center
It is a good place to get on your feet when wanting to get into an office job. Taking calls everyday and filling out medicaid applications. We work with various hospitals and it can get a bit stressful and confusing,
Pros
everyone is friendly
Cons
favortism
My DECO Experience
I have worked at DECO Recovery Management for 13 years. During my time at DECO I have been given a great deal of opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives while working in an exciting work environment. I have been given the opportunity to engage with staff at all levels and had a voice in many decisions in the company, even before my role was elevated to senior management. I have been promoted multiple times and have always had the impression that I would be rewarded for good work.

The hardest part of the job has been external to the job itself. The work that DECO performs is in Health Care and is subject to many local, state and federal laws. This situation causes the requirements of the job to change depending on the legal requirements of the work being performed. I have found this to be a good challenge, but it is a challenge.
Pros
Professional Growth and Opportunity
Progressive mission based company with inspiring leadership
The DECO culture lives and breaths its core values of Diligence, Excellence, Compassion, and Ownership. The day is busy so it goes by fast. It is a very rewarding career where your efforts go towards educating and advocating for those in need.
Pros
Great Leadership
Productive work
They are ok. Im forced to write this because indeed is dumb. Just killing time when i should be job searching. but ok whatever im almost done. Yup... done,
Pros
good folks
Cons
no growth
DECO Review
Was excited to start in the begining but as I learned this was not a "family driven " or even care about tyour workers type of company only the numbers.
Pros
Location and hours
Great Company!!!
Great place to work! It feels great to work for a company that is a leader in revenue cycle management services. This service not only brings great value to hospitals but also to patients that need support. The company is well managed and highly values the work of its employees. Management has an open door policy (highly collaborative) and welcomes ideas across the company from employees to ensure it maintains its leader status. I'm very proud to work here.
Chaotic mess
Some very nice people work here but very, very, very unprofessional overall. Chaotic environment. No support staff. Do not care about people they represent and poor reputation with a major federal agency. Loads of complaints against this company. Indifferent and extremely poor management.
Pros
Some, but not all, conscientious employees
Cons
Balanced environment where you could put your knowledge and skills to use.
I enjoyed my time working at Deco recovery management. It was a balanced environment where I was able to come to work and do whatever was required of me. I was able to do my job efficientally and in a reasonable amount of time. Co workers were friendly as well.
great flexibility
As a remote field manager, I was given autonomy and respect by management in staffing and standard operating procedures allowing for smooth productivity.
Pros
autonomy and discounts on meals
Cons
stressful and emotionally exhausting
Demanding but manageable place to work at.
Nice people to work with on a daily basis, as well as professional environment. Hospital personnel were very friendly as well made job more enjoyable.
Helping Other
I learned nothing as I already came with the experience and I would assist management and employee's. I take pride in helping patient's but management was very unprofessional.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DECO Recovery Management. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7