Decorative Specialties Employee Reviews for SanderReview this company
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I liked the job just poor management at times we didn’t know until the end of the day what time we were going home but for the most it help pay the bills
Short Breaks no outside life not enough communication
Was this review helpful?
Based on 10 survey responses
Decorative Specialties insights
Areas for improvement
- Time and location flexibility
- Support from manager
- Ability to learn new things
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Decorative Specialties reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Decorative Specialties. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Decorative Specialties
- What is the most stressful part about working at Decorative Specialties?3 people answered
- What roles at Decorative Specialties can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Decorative Specialties?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Decorative Specialties?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Decorative Specialties?One person answered
- What benefits does Decorative Specialties offer?One person answered
- What is the best part of working at Decorative Specialties?
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Decorative Specialties?
- How should I prepare for an interview at Decorative Specialties?
Decorative Specialties Reviews by Job Title
Decorative Specialties Reviews by Location
Discussion topics at Decorative Specialties
Mission and values
PTO and work-life balance
Work from home
Parents and caregivers
Internships and graduate programs
Accessibility, Disability and Accommodation