decron properties Employee Reviews

bad place to work. poor management from corporate
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Playa del Rey, CAJune 3, 2018
Hard to move up. I was at the top of sales and still had trouble moving up or getting raises. my attitude was impeccable, loved by all, did a fantastic job over and above my job title. upsetting this company treats its employees this way. they have no idea how to train new employees or how to correctly hire competent general managers. i was there for 2 years we went through 3 managers. 6+ months no manager was hired in between 2 of them, the property ran better without one.
Nice properties, good locations
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 20, 2018
This leasing job is fairly straightforward. Leasing commissions are good. Site and portfolio managers all seem nice and easy enough to work with. Most residents are friendly and easy to talk to. Would prefer to have the flexibility to be off from time to time on weekends, but that isn't available for my position. Would also be nice for full time staff to be offered housing in company apartments at a significant discount, such as 50%.
Pros
Competitive pay, good benefits with low premiums, good commissions.
Cons
Unable to get weekend time off, no advancement available, lack of live-on-site opportunities.
Love working at Decron!
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 18, 2017
The only Problem is that Decron does not have a community in Ventura, Ca.

Advancement is possible with hard work. Top notch owner's and staff. Always improving and moving forward with the changing times.
Pros
No micro managing you are the manager and leader in the community.
Cons
Not in Ventura!!!!!
Great Company to learn about Real Estate
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 15, 2016
I learned a lot about both Commercial and Residential Real Estate, as well as current versions of software.

There was no typical day, which was great as you learned something new every day.

Co-workers were great about jumping in to help with large tasks.

Management listened to personal problems that affected your job and made suggestions.
Pros
Company provided long term employment
Cons
Company only provided Legal Holidays off
Very busy place always have something to do
Lincoln Ave, Finance Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 23, 2013
A typical day at work would I get to work and my first appointment would be ready to go on a tour. Then I would do all my orders for the day. Take payments over phone or in person. I learned alot about financing. Alot about housing laws. My management team was very hard on us because they wanted us to succeed in the business. Co- workers were a joy to have around to. Team players. The hardest part of my days were the contracts they were very hard to do.The most enjoyable part of my day was making my mark for the day.
Pros
Lots of free gifts from vendors.
Cons
Not long lunches to much to do.
Good place to start
Leasing Consultant / Interim Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2016
If your looking for a place to learn a lot about property management this is the place. You will have plenty of opportunity to preform tasks beyond your title. Unfortunately there is no structure with this company. Turnover is high on all levels. Nothing more than a stepping stone to bigger and brighter careers.
Pros
Vacation, benefits
Cons
lack of structure
Very tense work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 30, 2014
The company has been around for more than 30 years. It's expertise is reconstruction fire damaged properties. The company worked hand in hand with various insurance companies
Pros
the years the company has been doing business
Cons
the company was not up to date with technology and was losing business
Excellent place to learn.
Commercial Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 9, 2014
The executives and ownership are incredibly smart and diligent.
The work is exciting and fast paced.
There are many talented individuals supporting team success.
Pros
As noted above.
Cons
N/a
Busy Work Office Environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2013
Decron gave me the opportunity to grow as a person and be able to have excellent communication skills, organization, overall learn so much in the all the years that I was part of them.
productive and great place to learn sales and customer service skills
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA PrNovember 15, 2015
A great company that helps you grow and help people everyday. I go home happy knowing Ive made a small impact in someones life daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at decron properties. Our community is ready to answer.

decron properties Reviews by Location