Decton Staffing Employee Reviews

decent company to work for
Packer and Shipper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 12, 2019
I liked my time with this company the job was temporary the work was not too demanding, the pay could have been better,i would have stayed at the job if the temporary position would not have ended
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2019
Trained 20 packers,Operated various assembly machines, Attached identifying tags,inspected over 1.5k items daily,Read workers, work sit-down forklift:average 2 trailers per day
Cons
Healthcare
Quick cash when you need it
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2019
Quick cash when you need it. I was disappointed no direct deposit. I don't like having to manage multiple accounts and pay cards. This was a flexible job/
ok
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 30, 2019
if you dont wanna work and make your own hrs this is a company for u and if u have trouble getting a job they will help u or point u to the skills thayt work for u or your pockets
Fun easily assigned positions
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  PHX, AZJanuary 14, 2019
Easy place to find full time or temporary work positions in different businesses as long as the person is willing to work and travel possibilities are vast.
Pros
Free food occasionally
If you need work
Press Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 16, 2018
Great place if in east valley of town. Most of the assignments were located in the chandler,gilbert,mesa and tempe part of maricopa. Only if they had more west valley positions.
Great place to work, with wonderful staff and attitudes...
INVENTORY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 1, 2018
Decton people are really nice and have alot going for them. They are professional, with a clear, thoughtful way of organizing and communicating as they teach and train. They are polite when giving direction, and always very helpful with problems.
Pros
nice people, better pay, easy to get to sites
Cons
have to buy your own uniforn, short hours
Very helpful
Ca - Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
Decton staffing helped me and placed me In the hospital l. They will work with you and they ALWAYS have work. the also have different locations throughout Cali.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Sometimes you might have to work hard
As long as you work and keep to yourself you will be ok
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85711July 23, 2018
You are working from the moment you clock in to the very moment the bell rings to go and clock out. I like that a lot about the job because time flies by when you are busy. When working for Decton inside of the target warehouse,there were many jobs to do and you were switched around often to wherever they needed support. That led to experience in doing different jobs around the warehouse and that kept the work life interesting.
Pros
Time and a half pay on weekends and overtime.
Cons
No complaints
its a agency
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CAJune 18, 2018
its a temp agency that finds you jobs. its okay. they have a couple jobs they send you to. workers tend to be straight forward with you which is good.
Pros
friendly
Cons
lack of jobs
Decent work environment until new manager got stressed out on training upcoming manager.
Assisting in the building of Starbucks (Former Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaMay 16, 2018
Decton offered a variety of locations through out Los Angeles that were too far for my commute and the contractors Decton had hired had 1 new manager that would yell at other contractors including co workers and employees at my last location in Victorville for Starbucks.
Pros
I built a couple of Starbucks.
Cons
no benefits and 1 year probation period
worst place to work
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2018
this company was the worst i have worked with they will send you to your assignment and not care how you are treated and wont listen to you at all

managers at the site would treat us bad and send email about you and once the compamy got an email and complain and if you want to explain they tell you they don't have time and that they only go for what the site says
productive, relaxed and friendly staff
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Decton was a very good staffing agency but i didn't like that my jobs were always just temp. I learned how to pack, pick out an order and reset internet routers.
employment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 2, 2018
I only worked 1 day for DECTON STAFFING. I found better employment as a security guard. With better benefits and better pay. with Saturday and Sundays off.
An Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 12, 2017
A good temporary agency to work for good personnel and good people,....... jobs were good and informational..good repor with co-workers and staff. Consistent on worked performed.
Work hard enjoy engery watch work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 25, 2017
Great work hard handle help for box put truck and all be good great I work work warehouse are hard handle heavy so much long and break time many time wow good
Pros
bring breakfast and lunch
Cons
You get paid every week. Its a temp agency but for a first job its awesome. If u certified they have fork lift driver
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 17, 2017
It's was my first job. I can't complain about it and after I got my guard card. I elevated to something better. The cut me because they had the chosen few. An they laid everyone else off.
Pros
They prepaired us with supply
Cons
Short breaks, no respect, Short pay
Productive and fun
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 11, 2017
Working with this agency was real fun. Sent me to great places to work and I was always called first when a new job opportunity opened up. And as I went onto a new location I learned new things as I went along.
Pros
Experience, new locations
Cons
Always moving to a new location farther than I could travel
Leads/supervisors didn't know what they were doing
Packer (Former Employee) –  NevadaSeptember 28, 2017
Not the company itself, but the job I was sent to was awful. Packers were always told to do one thing by one lead and another will contradict them. Leads/sups were always complaining that people were slow. Worked my butt off. They worked you like they were paying you top $, but far from it!
Slow paces and hostile environment
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 19, 2017
I can't speak for decton it is a great company to work for they are dependable and reliable but the company they are hiring for is a first team specifically the recruiting coordinator stay clear away from this job. The job is a hostile environment with slow paced work and horrible coworkers. You will hate it. It's unproductive and hostile.
Pros
Free coffee