Decton Staffing

Decton Staffing Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Good

They were great good work enviorment never had my checks on Time but other then that the people were ok and as well as the staff ...they have food truck outside of site

It’s work

It’s work not gonna be easy. It is a good company and you’ll be happy you worked there. The co workers are cool and the bosses are too. If you’re not use to standing a long period of time then don’t do it!

Excellent

I love to work with them great people and they solve problems too . The job is security great benefits . The job site are great to work with . The job culture is great

A relax place to work

Decton Is an agency they look jobs for you . That stuff is very professional and friendly. The only thing I don't like is because it's only temporary jobs and they pay lower the rates like $8.25 per hour other than that is a nice agency

Pros

They look for a job for you

Cons

it's only temporary jobs.

I like to work so it was fine

Any job I have long as I'm working is great experiment to me decton Staffing is a great job it doesn't pay much because of the state of Nevada minimum wage it's only 8:25

Pros

You stay busy

Cons

Not enough work

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Decton staffing was a good company.

I enjoyed my advancement while working for decton aa well as early days and overtime. It was a good experience with the health benefits as well paid time off .

Fun easily assigned positions

Easy place to find full time or temporary work positions in different businesses as long as the person is willing to work and travel possibilities are vast.

Pros

Free food occasionally

Very helpful

Decton staffing helped me and placed me In the hospital l. They will work with you and they ALWAYS have work. the also have different locations throughout Cali.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Sometimes you might have to work hard

Decent work environment until new manager got stressed out on training upcoming manager.

Decton offered a variety of locations through out Los Angeles that were too far for my commute and the contractors Decton had hired had 1 new manager that would yell at other contractors including co workers and employees at my last location in Victorville for Starbucks.

Pros

I built a couple of Starbucks.

Cons

no benefits and 1 year probation period

employment

I only worked 1 day for DECTON STAFFING. I found better employment as a security guard. With better benefits and better pay. with Saturday and Sundays off.

Work hard enjoy engery watch work

Great work hard handle help for box put truck and all be good great I work work warehouse are hard handle heavy so much long and break time many time wow good

Pros

bring breakfast and lunch

Cons

You get paid every week. Its a temp agency but for a first job its awesome. If u certified they have fork lift driver

It's was my first job. I can't complain about it and after I got my guard card. I elevated to something better. The cut me because they had the chosen few. An they laid everyone else off.

Pros

They prepaired us with supply

Cons

Short breaks, no respect, Short pay

Depends on where they put you.

Decton staffing was decent. However, the company they placed me with was terrible. However, Decton itself did a good job of handling complaints and treated the employees well. The pay was not good but that has more to do with the company I was placed with.

Fellow employeesare cool to work with.

Some employees I've been sent to jobs with are cool and easy to work with. Managemnt could be a little better and handle things in a different fashion.

Pros

3 breaks

Cons

short breaks

Low pay

Not good pay for recruiters. They want recruiters to bill $16K a month before making any commission, which even that is very low and does not justify the at least 10 hours a day and no lunches they want you to work. Most companies pay commission on each placement!

Pros

good culture

Cons

Pay

productive workplace free lunch and transportation

I learned how to work with other co-workers better. a typical day at work was great. the management was alright and so where the co-workers. The most hardest part of the job was keeping track of everything. The most enjoyable part of my job was completing my task.

Pros

freelunch

Cons

benifits

Fun place to work

I realy liked workin there because I learned a lot from that job and I made a lot of money there also.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Cons

N/a

Fast and Busy

Really nice co-workers. The most hardest about the job was keeping up with weekly quotas.

Pros

Work hours is great

Cons

Longer Breaks