Dedicated Logistics, Inc Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Operations Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 25, 2018
I was laid off to make room for a demoted employee and then that employee was fired a week later. Now my former position is up for grabs. The manager is screwing people over left and right and plays favorites too obviously. They don’t care how much of a team player you are just that you do your assigned tasks. Not to mention the office was like a reality show. Drama
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 4, 2018
Fast paced and productive place to work for great people great environment breaks were great they were longer than most places you had a set schedule everyday barely any overtime you had to work
n/a
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAAugust 5, 2018
Working here can be stressful and painful towards your body this type of work is not t for everyone.on the hottest days of the year were not provided with water to keep us hydrated. In my personal opinion this job could be ran differently
No job advancement
Billing and Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crossett, ARJune 25, 2018
Opening paperwork that drivers brought in. Matching with loads in computer. Checking billing rates for loads and billing out to customers. Print out driver moves and check that everything was in order and that driver would be paid fairly. I worked with this company for eight years and ask for a job advancement for more pay since I am single. I was never given the opportunity to advance. The job was not hard just time consuming. Talking and meeting drivers from different cities was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Good family owned business
Cons
No benefits or job advancement
It was a very demanding job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 21, 2018
I enjoyed working with this company the office personnel was very helpful. The management is very poor in communication and follow-up.The most enjoyable part of the job was my interaction with all the GM dealers in the Hampton Roads area. The hardest part of this job was not having equipment to deliver these parts "ie" pallet jack for engine's and transmissions. I was unable to secure my load many times on the trailer due to never having enough straps.
Pros
Great relationship with GM Dealers
Cons
Mangement very poor communication. Unwilling to resolve driver issues.
Driver's beware
Driver (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, MDFebruary 25, 2018
This is the worse place a driver can work. The pay does not equal the work. Moving transmissions and engines for under 180 per day is not worth it. They do not take care of their trucks. Your CDL will be in danger if you work here. The trucks are not maintained and the break down daily. As a driver I would turn in my CDL before I worked here.
Cons
The job is fast-paced and very stressful.
Class C Route Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles CaliforniaFebruary 1, 2018
We work the graveyard shift and it was very stressful and fast-paced making deliveries in many different counties for AT&T phone company. There is many miles to drive many freeways to drive many addresses to remember and a lot of scanning of all of all of the boxes.
Pros
Good hours, paid overtime, paid time off, good place to work.
Cons
No advancements
Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ohJanuary 9, 2018
I wasn't getting paid like I should to be moving engines and transmission. I was getting 162 per day and working 10, 11 and sometimes 12 hours a day. When I would get there I would have to wait because my truck was never loaded so that's 30 to 45 minutes I had to wait and DLI didn't care cause you were paid by the day. I was making more money when I was a temp cause I was making 17 an hour. So if you can stay a temp worker cause I was lied to and treated horrible with this company. I worked for the Hamilton Ohio one.
Pros
Having a start time
Cons
Low pay, long hours
Horrible place to work...
Driver (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYNovember 18, 2017
I worked for this company for 6 years only missed 3 days of work for being sick in that time . Poor communication between dispatch and drivers . I gave my 2 week notice and worked it out i recieved a thank you text message for doing a great job . So that’s thanks I get for sacrificing my family Home time a text message. Do yourself a favor and run ...
Cons
Health care to expensive
Run
Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHSeptember 17, 2017
This place is a joke if you need a job look somewhere else they do not work with you on anything far as school or having another job the benefits are high they try to get you in the door by promise you things
dedicated line haul
Line Haul Driver (Former Employee) –  Osseo, WIAugust 28, 2017
this was all no touch freight. mostly heading out to osseo Wisconsin and back to flint Michigan every other day. on days that wasn't available I hauled down to Detroit and back.
Terrible Manangement
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, MDAugust 19, 2017
Worse place to work at, Management sucks, they don't value they're good hard working employees, Seemed like they always play favorites, felt like discrimation was happening.
Pros
Cons
Not enough pay
they take care of their people the best they can
Driver (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 14, 2017
except for SOME people spoiling it for others DLI was a wonderful place to work. wish it hadn,t ended. wish someone would have gotten on warehouse personell to do better job loading product onto trailers before they went out.
Pros
they make sure they get some one to fix your problem asap
Cons
no one would put foot down in warehouse
Overall good company to work for
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Hudson, WIMay 30, 2017
A typical day included an excess of 12 hours of work. Management was great to work for even lending a hand when a day might become overwhelming on the dock. The fast paced environment and good individuals I worked with made it an overall enjoyable experience.
Harsh environment
DOCK WORKER (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAMay 11, 2017
Employees did not care for work and management favored people based on social status not work ethic. I was not treated fairly since day one and was abused and taunted and overworked.
great company to work for.
Line Haul Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  IllinoisApril 29, 2017
I only left DLI because they lost contract with GM. Otherwise i would not have left (layoff).I enjoyed working there,not much else to say i would tell others great company to work for.
Pros
lots
Cons
Good place for first driving experience
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, MNApril 10, 2017
Started at 2:00 A. M.,,did paperwork and pre-tripped truck(inspect). Trained with experienced driver. Management was fair and approachable. Other drivers and loaders were good people. Seldom left on time as parts were always late to the cross dock. Driving and unloading the trailer was a good workout every day.
Pros
Driving at night with very little traffic
Cons
Seldom leaving on time and poor benefits
Poor management poor dock workers
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, WVMarch 3, 2017
This company sucks for a job that calls it self dedicated!! To top it off management is terrible! No leadership with the experience to run this business successfully.
Pros
Overtime after 8 hours
Cons
Dock leader, management, supervisors not able to run warehouse!!
Bad management
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMarch 2, 2017
Poor management no teamwork no hard workers. You will not be happy working there business Is ran totally wrong no supervision employees run the floor supervisions barely come on dock
Pros
2 or 3 lunch breaks on 12 hr shifts
Cons
Long breaks that suppose to be 15 mins be 30 mins
Don't bother
Driver (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIFebruary 8, 2017
LOW pay, bad insurance , owner and management will tell you anything to get you to stay. Total waste of time . Better off at a temp company until you find decent work.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dedicated Logistics, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6