Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc.
Happiness rating is 63 out of 100

Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States283 reviews

recruiterdiemcontractfacilityagencycancelofficeschedule

I only worked with in-home cases but the staff and management at DNA was very supportive and responsive. The past was pretty good and I basically made my own hours.

Unprofessional management

Worked as a nurse. I was let go from a assignment without recruiter informing me. Constant uncertainty regarding contracts and consistent work. The one positive is they allow you to accumulate PTO.

Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Good entry level job

Good starting job for recent college grads, hours are good, salary pay could be better, bonus structure not great. Definitely a lot of favoritism and immaturity with primarily 20-30 year olds making up the company. Turnover is awful, about 1 new person leaves a day but they replace them next day. Management is definitely lacking and can be micromanaging but at least get a lot of good entry level experience.

What is the best part of working at the company?The flexible scheduling and the pay What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Sometimes it take the recruiter a while to respond back if I got the contract or not. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It’s okay if you get the right facility What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy helping others

Good atmosphere

Honestly enjoy working here. Love all the people I work with definitely a great environment right out of college. High turnover due to the nature of getting promoted.

Fun and fast passed work

I’ve worked for dedicated nursing for a little over 2 years. I’m that 2 years I have had the pleasure of working with great recruiters and administration staff. They are well communicated and are very prompt on making schedules work for you.

It’s good for fresh grads

Compensation isn’t fair. Executives gaslight and have no morals. Good stepping stone if you can stick with it for a while but it’s difficult to stay.

Poor support from management.

Do not work here if you do not have at minimum a few years of experience. No support offered from management. Thrown to the wolves. Communication is lacking.

Misleading job description, mundane day to day tasks

Was introduced to a position I did not initially apply for. It was described as a fully established team and program. Bonus structure was led on as being extremely attainable. Travel opportunities were even discussed. Two months in you realize that your day to day work is not changing whatsoever, making phone calls to third parties who rarely answer every single day and an executive team that is uninterested in making changes to allow for more success. IF you are successful in signing a client, you'll likely never see a bonus out of it because there's no staff and there may never be staff, so the 80 year old woman who you grow to care for and want to help, will never get the help she needs. Free drinks and snacks do not make up for the unfortunate poorly written job structure. If you like strictly making phone calls to virtually only leave voicemails and sit at a desk all day, then this would be a job for you.

Great opportunity to earn what you deserve

Great company. Ability to make your own schedule. Healthcare workers earn what they should for the work they do. Opportunity to work at different facilities, and meet others in the industry.

Good agency

This agency allows for easy transfers to other states and also gives ample facilities to go to. Their benefits however were lacking. I left to work for another agency with better health benefits.

Great pay and benefits

a good thing about DNA is that you can test facility before you do a long term contract. For example I do 4 weeks at a facility to see if I like it and then if I do I take a 12 week Contract and that is guaranteed money. Also DNA has insurance options that come out of your check weekly which is very nice! you can work as much or as little as you want they are very flexible about hours.Also the pay is great depending on the facility you go to! And its weekly pay

okay place work

works well with schedule pays the best over other agencies. some facilities are not worth the pay or you will get the hardest assignment due to being agency

Flexible, best paying workplace

You can’t beat the pay anywhere else! Weather you do per diem & pick shifts completely on your own or choose a contract. Communication is all done through email, smooth hiring process and great company to work for!

What is the best part of working at the company?Travel/payWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Guaranteed pay is non existent even though it’s says so in contract

Run fast

Seems so good in the beginning, but then they start to treat you like you don't matter. Doesn't matter how long you've worked for them, you are just a number on their payroll. Pay is low and they say they can't pay more, but then offered more money when THEY need YOU to cover a shift. When something isn't right or not as it's suppose to be they will blame you every time. Management and communication leave a lot to be desired. If you're not careful they will walk all over you.

Pros

Not many

Cons

To many to list

Flexible, well-paying contracts wherever you want to work and a supportive recruiter who really cares

I have been with Dedicated Nursing Associates for about three years. I love the flexibility of making my own schedule; I don't mind commuting and I enjoy traveling through the state. My recruiter has been so supportive, motivating, encouraging and inspiring and it has been the top motivating factor in remaining in their employ.

Pros and Cons

The best thing about working for DNA is the hours. Their work hours are great. Other than that, there’s a lot lacking. Management isn’t great, there’s lots of favoritism, and it’s a rather hostile work environment. Don’t get me wrong, if you are a competitive person and thrive on competition and achieving high numbers and goals, then this will be a great job for you. If you aren’t competitive then it will likely not be a good fit.

Love it as a recent grad

I like coming into work everyday, I enjoy the people I work with. I wish I had my PTO right away instead of accruing it, but I guess it does help me save my days. Overall respectful and fun environment.

Pros

work/life balance

Cons

Pto

Behind the Scenes

This company needs a lot of growth as a whole. Things don’t run very smoothly day by day and there is a huge lack of communication and owning up when you make an error. Caregivers/nurses just do not often get a great experience and are made out to be crazy for getting upset for these bad experiences. They have to argue so much for things to get resolved and then get ridiculous behind the scenes. Compassion, empathy, patience, respect, and just being ethical really lack in this company and many of its departments.

Pros

Gym membership, 8-4 schedule, casual dress, pto

Cons

Poor team environment, ethical issues, toxic culture

Overall growing company

DNA has poor management and does not value there employees. They like to cut on costs in any way they can. But overall, a decent growing company for new grads

Pros

Good culture

Cons

Bad work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.5
InHerSight Score
1.5Personal Development
1.8Career Opportunities
1.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc. with

• Dedicated Nursing Associates, Inc.