Dee Zee, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good job
South powder coat paint prep (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMarch 29, 2018
Great place to work wonderful people to be around understanding able to help you if you're about to be lost all around the work with you if you're going to be late I'll let you make it up just a great place to work
Not a Great Place to Work
Automation Technician (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 15, 2017
Poorly Managed with below average pay and benefits. The company will do whatever it takes to spare a few dollars. No matter how long you have been there or how much you mean to them.
Working for deezee
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 31, 2017
Working at deezee was a good experience for me. Learning different car parts and what the do. Everyone has different equipment that make different parts for different cars.
was a good company to work for.
mig welder an fabracation (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 20, 2017
Is a good company to work for, an a place to learn, and grow . the employiess are good hard working people,as is the management.the company has alot of good products as well as good quality and a good working enviroment
Poor management and disrespectful management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 9, 2017
I worked at the extrusion plant and the manager does not respect you. You asked him a question and he'll talk down to you as if you're dumb. It was hard to ask him question it was even difficult to talk to him. All I can say is if you are going to work at the extrusion plant as a machine operator beware!
DeeZee company it's a great place to work and grow as a employee
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Des moines, IowaJanuary 7, 2017
My experience as a employee at Dee Zee warehouse has been a success. I have learned so much in such a short time. Learning the meaning of teamwork, safety, and performing at a high level.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
The more work you accomplish should come with a bigger bonus
They hire criminals beware, high turnover.
CNC (Former Employee) –  DSM,IADecember 19, 2016
I worked there. People quit all the time. My trainer quit two weeks into the job. When I talked to my coworkers, most had criminal records. The management is poor, and they flat out don't care if your machine don't work. It never gets fixed. You work in high temps in the summer. The place is heated but barely. Workforce is uneducated and don't care. I quit after a month. I couldn't take it anymore. DO NOT ACCEPT A JOB HERE YOU WILL BE SORRY.
Pros
That I could quit and leave
Cons
Nothing good to say about the place
High turn over, bad pay
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 23, 2016
Can't keep employees due to point system that doesn't allow time off for the first 90 days. Good place for criminals to get a second, third or forth chance at life because they will higher anyone. Not good pay. Most jobs start very low. Some managers are very nice to employees. Human Resources staff can be very mean and rude. Act like they have no time to spend helping and never answer the phone.
Pros
Few
Cons
Many
nice work place to work
production assembler (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 20, 2016
advancement in the company with benefits pay raises nice work place metal assemblemer drug free work place work every day
Pros
nice work environment
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dee Zee, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Dee Zee, Inc. Reviews by Location