DEEM LLC Employee Reviews for Account Coordinator

2.6Job Security & Advancement
Great Co-Workers & Management
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2016
A typical day at Deem Mechanical included daily challenges to insure that the customer's needs were being met.
This included:
• Coordination with other departments to confirm that service calls were scheduled
• Ordered parts for the job and coordinated with the service call
• Prepared proposals, facilitated follow-ups, processed approved proposals and confirmed that signed contracts and changes were communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, and to support successful implementation.
• Developed close working relationships by documenting customer communications consistently and implemented a follow-up system to assure timely call backs.
• Collaborated with the Account Manager to best meet client needs and exceed their expectations.
• Served as dispatcher for the ammonia refrigeration technicians due to my previous experience with this elite group of customers.

I enjoyed all of my co-workers, they were all hard workers and supported each other in a special way. We worked hard but took time to show each other respect and kindness.

I worked closely with one of the Deem owners and found his style of management to be honest and refreshing. He genuinely cared about his employees and their success at Deem and that made all the difference.

If I had not made the decision to move to San Diego, I would still be working happily at Deem.
Pros
Superior Management, Great Health Benefits
Cons
Not located in California