DEEM LLC Employee Reviews for Pipefitter

Productive and great work inviroment
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 14, 2017
Great company to work for. It has plenty of chances to get a promotion. Great staff in the lakeland office. Stay in very nice hotels when your working out of town and you also get pre-diem. Paid for travle time to and from work. Forman get company vehicles.
Pros
Paid foe travle time.
Cons
Work out of town
Most of the time it was an alright work place
Carpenter/ pipefitter (Former Employee) –  EverywhereJuly 8, 2015
I liked my time with this company, the management could have been better. Had a hard time getting raises, they kept coming up with one excuse after another why we wasn't getting our raises. They will work you to death and then boot you right out the door when things get slow around the holidays. I was hurt on the job and they took care of me. But when I returned to full duty and a little over a year from my accident they laid me off and refused to bring me back to work. They laid me off because they had no grounds to fire me for fear I would file a lawsuit against them. To me it was down right dirty... Now they're hiring again and still refuse to bring me back to work..
Pros
Good bunch of guys
Cons
Poor management and dirty practices
very disorganized company.
Journeyman Pipefitter (Foreman) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2012
very disorganized company.they do not appreciate their employees at all.very dishonest.