Deere Employees Credit Union Employee Review

View all Deere Employees Credit Union reviews

Great Place to Work
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 10, 2013
Deere Employees Credit Union, is the best place I've worked by far.
Management and co-workers care about each other and truly have your best interest at hand.

Other Deere Employees Credit Union Employee Reviews

Poor leadership and culture
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  IAOctober 5, 2017
Managers do not take responsibility for any issues that occur in the workplace. They are not receptive to feedback and it is very much a male dominated environment at the management level. Egotistical is a word used by many to describe management. The company has lost roughly 30 employees in less than a year yet have done nothing to get to the root cause of why people are leaving.
They didnt give me a chance
Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILJune 24, 2016
The service officers were very nice, they got along very well. They did a lot of whispering and giggling amongst themselves. They did not seem to mind me asking questions. I was the oldest one in the department. Manager did not give me a full explanation as to why I was terminated, she just said because of my inaccuracies, this will be my last day. I was scheduled for a re-assessment but I guess that wont happen now.