Definitive Logic Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great place to work, really pays attention to their employees
Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 25, 2018
Definitive logic goes out of its way to ensure the advancements of its employees I was sad to go but it was the best for my career. Overall relaxed environment though fast paced and growing.
Pros
Work life balance, friendly atmosphere
Cons
Smaller contractor
Solid company, good work-life balance
Proposal/Technical Writer / Business Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAOctober 25, 2017
Overall I had a positive experience at Definitive Logic. They have a good team with balanced skill sets and generally speaking a quality balance between work and other life/play. Good management with some long-term contracts offer stability.
good company
Quality Manager / Test Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 31, 2017
DL is a sound and progressive company with solid leadership and a good benefits package.

I would gladly recommend them as an employer. they promote community service and provide many opportunities for employee development.

Their internal information sharing is exemplary.
Mostly onsite
DBA Developer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 20, 2017
I was mostly onsite at the client location. What I saw of the office and culture was good. Being offsite meant that communication was not usually effective.
Good contracting opportunities
Junior Web Programmer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2013
I worked as a contractor for the Air Force through Definitive Logic. I only had a handful of other coworkers who were on this contract with the same company, so I don't have much to say about the company as a whole.

They provided compensation for my Security+ training and helped me learn many valuable skills for my job.
Pros
Company trip in February, health insurance, 401k

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Definitive Logic. Our community is ready to answer.

Definitive Logic Reviews by Location