Del-Air Employee Review

Hard work but a good time
A.C. mechanic, / Shop- Inventory and parts runner (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJuly 6, 2013
I worked a couple different positions, so its hard to say what a typical day at work was like. There was no such thing as typical. I did learn a great deal about warehouse operations, installation and trim carpentry for a.c. units and service work, and how to listen and work with other managers and co-workers. Co-workers there are like people, some of them will really work with you as a team to get the job done, then some just dont seem to care at all. Hardest part of the job was the temperature and in the warehouse, just dealing with late shipments, or incorrect ones, that and paper work. Best part of the job was getting it done, and feeling good that you did. Doing your job right.
benefits
Cons
hours, seems that upper management did not really care about you

Other Del-Air Employee Reviews

A company that is still in the 80's on treatment
Commercial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FlJune 13, 2019
Worked for this company for 10 plus years, I was considered sales. Very biased manager lots of leads went to her favorite people (her daughter included) people doing same job in sales not making same commissions.
I wouldnt work for this company again. There were alot if weeks my take home was $125.00 Not many can make it on that.
Pros
Company car
Cons
No benefits
Poor management
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 18, 2019
This job would be a lot Better if management didn’t ignore their employees and cared. Upper execs didn’t care how poorly managers treated staff. My manager created a hostile environment.
Pros
Flexible time off
Cons
Managers don’t care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Del-Air. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6