Del Taco Employee Review

Very productive, fast-paced, and fun work space.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAMay 17, 2019
My time at Del Taco was great. I worked really hard from the time I started til the time I had to leave. I met a lot of great people including staff and customers, but my manager was a little too nice to his employees. Overall great experience.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
A lot of people called off

Other Del Taco Employee Reviews

My GM was great but the company region manager was not great.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 18, 2019
I liked the job, I liked my boss but the region manager or the company (I am not sure who made the specific decisions on promotions/raises), they didn't seem interested in the interests of the employee. I was getting paid less than a cook to be a Team leader. Which means they had kitchen duties and I had, money management, team management, cashier, drive through associate, or cook. Basically would work where I was needed. When my GM asked the region manager about it they said my drive through times were not low enough. So I worked hard to get my drive through times down and still no raises that I was promised when I accepted to get promoted to team leader.
Pros
Team leaders would get free lunches, other employees would get discounted lunches.
Cons
Company management is not great, but I am not sure if it is the company or just the regional manager.
Productive and fun
Cashier/Drive Thru (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJune 18, 2019
Del Taco was very fast paced but a productive place to work at. The environment was very friendly and my boss was nice as well. What I learned from the job is to have lots of patience with some customers.
Pros
discount lunches
Cons
very short breaks