Del Taco Employee Review

Nope
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMarch 25, 2019
Was not a good place to work. I got hired on as a cashier. Everybody didn't like everybody. You would be on duty and just when your shift was about to end someone would call in and you would have to stay and work a double shift. You get stuck with the most ridiculous tasks. I remember I worked from 12pm to 8pm and have to do a double so I didn't leave till 8am and let's just say I was running on fumes. Costumers are not nice and my schedual hours got less and less every week until I was only working once a week.
Pros
You can make your own food
Cons
Low Pay, low hours, management, costumers, employees

Other Del Taco Employee Reviews

Good first job. Super chill people to work alongside.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2019
Really good job. Everyone helps everyone out. Managers are usually cool and down to earth. Just be aware of rushes. They can get pretty stressful. Just remember to breathe.:)
Pros
Free food, very good pay
Cons
Rushes.
Very productive, fast-paced, and fun work space.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAMay 17, 2019
My time at Del Taco was great. I worked really hard from the time I started til the time I had to leave. I met a lot of great people including staff and customers, but my manager was a little too nice to his employees. Overall great experience.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
A lot of people called off