Delasco Employee Reviews

New management taking this 30-year old company to a new level
Marketing & Sales (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAMarch 21, 2018
I have been with the company under a year and I am really excited to be a part of the new Delasco. The leadership is really focused on building a stable team with aggressive goals for the future. As with any company with new ownership, there have been some cultural adjustments that we are still working through as the new and old processes are blended. I know some of the more tenured employees miss the more casual environment of the past but the new leadership genuinely cares about the employees and has what it takes to build a fast, innovative and high growth company. They are making investments in talent and systems to take this company to the next level.
Pros
discounts on products, 401K matching, bonuses, healthcare
Cons
vacation and time-off as well as some of the other benefits seem stale for professional roles, location
fun and relaxed workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 14, 2017
Before our new boss took over, it was a very relaxed workplace. Boss really cared about the employees. Could take days off if we needed. Loved the people I worked with.
Pros
very flexable, hours
Cons
unorganized, mangement was not where it needed to be, the pay
Overall cultured
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAFebruary 1, 2017
For 11 years, I was under one management and it recently sold to new management 4 months ago.
The 11 years were great but there was a stand still regarding where to go and grow, hence selling to new management. New management is hard to judge since I was only there with them for 4 months and my position was eliminated.
I, myself, handled several tasks daily.
The company itself is a smaller employee staffed company so everyone knows everyone.
What changes will happen or are happening, I can not verify or give input at this time.