DeLaval Employee Reviews

Pick pack orders
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 25, 2018
Been employed at delaval for 20 years. Picked packed orders, forklift certified. Worked with SAP, cycle counting with inventory, great hours. Change in management that needs some improvements
Pros
Some surprise free lunches good benefits
Cons
Poor management
Just a number
Service Technician/ VMS Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORFebruary 13, 2018
Very little field support - Great group of guys to work with but many are burned out. Many after hours calls and little time to find balance between work and family life.
Great Place
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 7, 2017
This is a great place to work, but hard to advanced, I have been with Delaval Inc for 26yrs, vacation is great 5weeks paid time off, great training and good friends. I love this place, but again hard to level up. I have always pushed myself and family to never stop growing or try to better yourself in your life. Thanks
Productive workplace
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 29, 2017
I learned a lot about the supply chain part of a business but had minimal instruction on how to do my job. I was thrown into a position and expected to know how to do the job without any formal training.

I did enjoy the people and the things I did learn while I worked at DeLaval.
Pros
Cafeteria on site
Cons
Lack of training, hostile manager
Passionate People
Solution Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bannockburn, ILJune 4, 2017
You wont find more passionate people to work with. Which is what makes working for DeLaval great. I have learned a lot about myself and where i want my career to go and DeLaval has allowed me to do that.
Benefits
Cons
Career Advancement
Decent company but disorganized
Graphic Designer and Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILApril 8, 2017
This is a solid multinational company that offers lots to learn and room to grow, it was a bit disorganized when I joined and I decided to move on to other opportunities.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
management disorganization
Great culture to work for
Server Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 11, 2016
I learned a lot throughout my time with this company. I got to travel to other countries, and had plenty of training opportunities to further my knowledge. The people were great to work with. I was sorry to leave.
Pros
Training, Supportive people, Travel
Cons
Cultural barriers
productive work place
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOMay 3, 2016
work was always fun and productive. everyone worked together to meet quota and was never late. machines worked properly and were never any troubleshoots.
Global Company with global support
Server Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 25, 2016
This is a large company that spans the entire globe. As a result the IT department is broken up to cover all of the major time zones. This does cause some communication challenges, but everyone works hard to try and overcome anything that comes up.
great company
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MODecember 9, 2015
a great company to work for with great co-workers, with rubber injection molding with mold temps to reach 350 or higher and the hot work factory, everyday was an adventure.
Pros
great co-workers/friends, fair pay for the area
Cons
pay and benefits being reduced.
Great Colleagues, Terrible Global Organization
IS Helpdesk Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 3, 2015
The people are great to work with, definitely a family feeling. The problem with the department I was in was a terrible Global approach and poor management. No decisions made with the employees in mind, no room to advance.
Pros
Great People/ Environment
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Global Planning/Approach
Too Much Work, Not Enough Workers
QAULITY CONTROL TECHNICAIN (Current Employee) –  Turlock, CAAugust 31, 2015
All departments are understaffed and over worked. But the Management is not in a hurry to get people hired. Other then that, it is a good place to work. It is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding. just wished it had more poeple to keep up with the work.
productive with layed back atmosphere
Assembly Tech (Former Employee) –  MOSeptember 11, 2013
a work day would consist of "just getting it done" every one had specific jobs with there own work space. if we had 100% or more efficency we got lunch once a weee, the co-workers were more than helpful on and off work place
Very professional
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Turlock, CAOctober 26, 2012
I currently work grave yard shift, which I enjoy because there is no traffic issues. However, I feel it is more dangerous at time in the snow and mountains. My company is a great employer but there is no room on day shift currently.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no flexible schedule.
Wonderful benefits and great coworkers. This was one of my favorite places to work.
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 26, 2012
Taking care of the customer 1st priority. Data entry/order entry, return credits/billings. I learned its beneficial to go the extra mile and always find common ground with your customers. Always expect more from yourself and give 100% in all you do. My co-workers were exceptional and the atmosphere was very pleasant. There are always things you can do to improve the way you handle issues, this can change on a daily basis. Things that worked before may not work again, depending on the situation. I enjoyed the busy work and the atmosphere.
Pros
great benefits and work environment
Cons
the pros out weigh the cons in my opinion