Delaware North

Delaware North Employee Reviews

United States1,867 reviews
Found 1,867 reviews matching the search
Could do better
Positive encouragement is lacking from management. Sometimes feels like your just another number and easily replaced. Promotions given based on favoritism.
Pros
Housing
Cons
Work culture
Management is really really horrible they only care about a profit and that's it.
They even harrassed their employees.

They purposefully under staff their units.
Poor System
Depends which stand you are in, you may be lucky or unlucky to have a nice manager. The manager I was with most of the time, she is an assistant and she is very kind and she was part of the reason why I loved working there. She always encouraged the workers in the stands to get through this as a team and clean up well to leave early as possible. When the real manager came back, I did not like her because she is always yelling at people. I did not let that bother me much because I am there to work and do what I must do.
Great
Great working environment, great atmosphere, company and co workers Make everything seem way easier than it actually is which is helpful, specially if first job is
you Will like working here it is always a good time there. It’s organized and big on customer service they don’t hire just anyone. Everyone their is all together no one is excluded .
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Short you of vacation pay
This dnc parks and resorts will take advantage of you if you allow him to having said that I never had a paycheck balance would I work for him again yeah I'd work for him again and made a lot of money working for Delaware North peace out
Pros
Cons
Heartless bastardsT
Tough workplace and toxic at times. Never felt appreciated to my potential.
Worked as a commissary manager for over a year. Constant cutthroat tactics and undermining..Definitely would not recommend this job to anyone with tough work ethic.
Fun Summer Job
I work at the Chicago White Sox stadium. The days are dependent on when the games are home. It is easy retail work, in the sense that things need to be cleaned when guests aren't in the store, provide friendly effective service for guests, and be able to help in the best ways. The managers can become annoyed with each other and cause tension, but for the most part everything is smooth and positive.
Great
Everything was great at my work until the outbreak of covid-19
No valoran los empleados
Había una señora mánager con preferencia a la gente Morena, utilizaba a los empleados hacer quehaceres que no correspondía, en mi caso me utilizo un mes de supervisor y al cumplir todo lo que necesito de mi, me bajo a cocinera, siempre se llevaba los premios con los jefes grandes, y no lo mencionaba a uno por la ayuda y las ideas
Excelente empresa
Es una empresa que da buenos beneficios a los trabajadores y con una buena calidad de vivienda para sus empleados. Recomendado trabajar en Delaware North.
Every day is a adventure
I have been with DNC south rim 5 years and have had a enjoyable and healthy working experience, I've found like most of my long term jobs you get out what you put into it, I have learned a lot from new management and fellow crew mates about different job aspects from landscaping to electrical to management roles and what is expected of us all as a team. I will continue to help and learn from this wonderful place, if you don't like your minimum wade job then apply for a supervisor role or trade specialty job. Show them what you can contribute to the whole and you would be surprised what and how far they will go to help you help yourself. And in closing if you don't want to be stuck in a remote location with out being able to move about then buy a car or moped.
muy bueno
es una gran coorporacion pero lastimosamente ya no hay trabajo por motivos de pandemia
Good
It is a good company, the workers are attentive and they like to work as a team work hours are flexible. workers can do overtime
Seasonal NFL Work
This job is seasonal to the NFL schedule and pays as the games are in town and or other events that Delaware might ask you to work.
Pay is based on hours avaible.
Fun place to work with exciting opportunities
The day to day job differs depending on what season it is. During the summer months when the baseball season is in full swing it can be hectic and stressful but during the offseason it is really low key. The management team is close knit as most of the group has been with the company for many years and they are helpful in training the business and want the best out of you.
It was a job
They weren't great but the money was. Management didn't care about ease of there job or keeping updated and working equipment for servers and bartenders
Team work
No matter where you sit on the totem pole, there are always people above you, and below you, willing and able to support you. From call center manager to Sales manager to HR representative, to another agent, to even the maintenance man, someone is always willing to help!
terrible company to work for.
The compensation was terrible. They had me mostly building chairs and preparing for the new office. For some reason whenever it came time to train me, i was barely taught anything. The other person who was hired with me end up getting laid off too. The company only wanted us around to help out during the peak season and we were going to be let go. Awful company and management.
Nice company
Good nice company to work for very loving and caring managers and co workers , would love to work here year round every year best job ever with that being said I would highly recommend
Wonderful experience
I had a wonderful experience at the Red Stadium. I spent my summer work and travel working for Delaware North. They’re very flexible and very generous for giving us hours.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delaware North. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.5
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight