Deliv Culture reviews

Don’t waste time and effort
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAJune 18, 2018
This is a shady company with very poor communication, and a buggy app that will greatly impact your performance. There was no support from the office. Often, especially near holiday season, it was completely normal that you would go to a store for a pick up and the order will be wrong and/or not yet fulfilled. This requires you reach out to dispatch so that they can remedy the issue and get you into the next order. Then you will proceed to wait for a response for up to an hour, if you hear from them at all. This is an incredible waste of time of the drivers and shows a sincere lack of care or empathy for them or their time, you don’t get paid for waiting around. Anyways, my advice, save yourself the pain And misery and just get a regular hourly job, I ended up doing that and everting is going a lot better. Save this “opportunity” for some other poor sucker.
Pros
Pick you own work hours (even though those hours are often spent waiting around stores with no pay)
Cons
Very poor communication, cut throat culture, buggy application, pay often doesn’t work out well due to long waiting
Consider Elsewhere
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 30, 2018
Beware: many people are leaving this company or trying to leave. Half of executive staff does not belong up there - no management skills. Poor culture
Good concept with opportunity to improve
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 17, 2018
I've been with Deliv since 2014. I enjoy being able to choose my hours and drive from different commercial locations delivering packages. I met interesting people and got very familiar with the city and metro area. I wish the company would give more hours as they only allow you to work an average of 16 to 18 hours a week. This group of serial Silicon Valley entrepreneurs needs to familiarize itself with the city of Houston and its traffic challenges because there was lots of wasted time and energy that was unnecessary. You commit to certain amount of hours and they push you to go passed your committed hours. When you have other responsibilities and can't continue passed the hours you singed up for, they retaliate against you. During the holidays. they will push you to go all day late into the night and if you don't, they get your hours taken away.
Pros
Flexible hours with independent culture
Cons
Not enough hours and many communication issues with accounts