DELIVERY DRIVERS INC
Happiness rating is 68 out of 100

DELIVERY DRIVERS INC Employee Reviews

Great job just hard when they hire so many ppl with little work some days are good production is high & you receive your pay but some days you barely get any hours because everybody is racing to get the orders.
Pros
You’ll be basically your own boss
Cons
You have to race to get orders barely can get 10 a day with ppl racing to get them
Horrible place to work just horrible orders never on time longer expected hold times and plus they deactivated my account and didn't let me know why they will do that starts off good then turns bad they say talk to support to get back activated but support tells you nothing .
Cons
how can I work if they won't let me contact them. They canceled my contract, and have never answered any of my questions. Then tell me to go to Arizona to renew a new contract, just so when I got there to not be able to reach them still. Like this is not ok. I have a family, I rather sue them. But I'm not...
Pick up at Walmart to delivery to customer home. Each day is different. Some days are very busy some days are slow. Some loads are very hard. 40 packs of water to 3 story apartment Walmart gives you enough to pay for gas and wear and tear on your car so if the customer doesn’t tip you you basically work for free. Money can be made just depends on how much and long you can work
Pros
Your own boss
Cons
Money’s only so so
Do not work for this company. You will not get paid on time. It’s a waste of time . Do not fall victim. You go out and work your job to the best of your ability only to find out that the company is not doing the same .
Pros
There are not any
Cons
Late pay . You will not be paid on time .
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great job!!! Easy to make extra cash!!! I had driving jobs in the past but this is by far the easiest. I can pick and choose what job I want to take.
Pros
I’m my own boss
Cons
Long waits for next job
I've only been driving for Walmart Spark for 2 full days. I made over $200 those 2 days. I also earned 2 bonuses today. No boss, you pick your times, and the money is great. This is a fun job and go out twice a day for several hours. The first time for the money and the second time because I'm bored.
Pros
Fun and great pay
Cons
None yet
Deliver goods for Walmart. You are you’re own boss. You work when you want to. You can make good money. Sometimes you have to wait a long time to get the orders from Walmart.
Pros
Own boss, good money
Cons
Wait a long time to get orders from Walmart
So far I have mixed emotions about whether to be positive or negative of the company, so I'll remain neutralPersonally I feel that they hire too many drivers for a particular area which limits the amount of money that the OGs can make or at least the drivers that customers love to see regularly as I have customers tell me that they love it when I deliver to them compared to the other driversWhat I don't like is seeing other drivers have orders back to back while I have nothing and attempting to refresh the page repeatedly, other issues that I dislike is battling for the next order which is extremely unfair if you're driving on the road once done with an order.Overall in the future, I would love to see improvements from the company if they happen
Pros
Flexibility, Easy Pay
Cons
App Issues, Too many drivers
great money as long as you are a current driver. When they hire new people old drivers go down to the bottom and don't get as many hours so money goes way down.
Pros
make your own hours
Cons
not enough offers or cant catch them causw they are first come first serve
The diversity of the work that I do ensures that no day is like any other, and I am always focused on bettering the community, which makes you feel good when the day is done!
Pros
Flexibility
OverallMy experience working at DELIVERY DRIVERS INC has been great and I love the flexibility of accepting orders when you can and declining them if you need to.
I started this job a few weeks ago for extra income and didn’t really know what to expect. After my first delivery, I was hooked! Fun and easy! I make between $500-$850 a week but I put the hours in 7 days a week. I get delivery requests every hour!! I’m my own boss and it’s great!
Work-life balanceYou can cancel a trip up to 1 hr prior to going, so its flexible.Pay & benefitsIncentives for completeing a certain amount of trips in a given time.Job security and advancementAnyone can download the app and start taking orders that are potentially yours.ManagementWhen I call the service number they are helpful and nice.OverallI like this job for the ability to randomly make money when I have time, and it allows me to make enough money for bills without having to stay at a normal job and I can focus on studies/creative works when I like while making some extra money.
I got hired on to deliver groceries through the Walmart Spark program. That means when people place an order for groceries to be delivered through Walmart I am one of the drivers given the delivery to deliver. The problem is that it seems that only certain drivers get the jobs...the rest of us just get the scraps. I tried so many times to have someone at DDI to help me. They never did. I was involved in this program for over a year and rarely did I get enough jobs to make it worth even leaving the house. I called DDI to help me sort it out but I never felt that they cared enough to intervene on my behalf.
Pros
No supervision, Being your own boss
Cons
Not enough work, lack of support
DDI would provide us with great support and allow us to make mistakes but would also teach us and we would learn something new everyday. Always busy and never too hard on us.
My co-workers were great and my payroll person was great but management they weren't that great the guy that ran the place was very he used people but when I first started working there he was fine and I did my job and that was it and he had to consider a a gambling problem and I don't know what happened to the company
You get to work on your own schedule and choose to accept each delivery. Most relaxed job I've ever had. The orders go directly to you so there's no competing or wasting gas finding g hotspots. Its awesome.
Pros
Money
Cons
You request the hours you want to work a week in advance, and the managers schedule your drive times based on the other drivers requests. Plenty of opportunity to maximize your own work load based on your social life out side of this job.
Un trabajo que te hace sentir responsable enfocado
Pros
Si
Cons
No pagan bien
Very fun Great money Own car Fast paced Excellent management Great restaurant communication Great food Good co workers Easy communication with dispatchers