DeliveryCircle Employee Reviews

Vague
Driver (Former Employee) –  DelawareNovember 2, 2017
Delivery Circle needs to be more upfront on how they operate. I drove for them twice on a run then I had to wait 7-14 days just to get paid for one run?? Delivery Circle is also very vague on how much you will get paid on deliveries and blood blank runs which go out of state at times. I thought it was good but I became disappointed in their process.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Lack of communication, not upfront on policies.
Worst company to deliver for.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  MarylandOctober 18, 2017
Worst company I've ever worked for. They can't even give you a detail calculation of their driver's pay. Always deducting some amount of money from your pay because of some "accounting error"

When you ask for further explanation, they go silent on you and never give you any explanation....
Cons
Fraudulent, Dishonest, Scammers
Life as a courier
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 12, 2017
DeliveryCircle is great in almost any aspect. Management is able to work with you on your schedule. The pay will be good as long as you make yourself available. Pay day is everyday as frequent as you work. Who knows you may get a great pay.
Pros
Flexibility is exercised, pay is great
Cons
N/a
Flexible job with open communication
Social Media Manager (Former Employee) –  VirtualDecember 19, 2016
I worked for DeliveryCircle as the Social Media Manager and talked regularly to the president. The great thing about DeliveryCircle's president is that she likes to directly be informed on what is going on in every phase of her company but will let you take the reigns -- you're allowed to make mistakes to grow and hours are very flexible.
Flexible hours, get paid, and daily. Great people.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 10, 2016
Delivery Circle gives you the opportunity to earn $ according to hours you set and get paid every day. They are passionate about customer service, always trying to improve as they grow. I would highly recommend Delivery Circle as a place to earn extra $.
Making customers very happy with their services
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilmington Region, DESeptember 3, 2016
DeliveryCircle is a great company. They are on the cutting edge of delivering products. We are very proud to be part of the company. The people enjoy working together for the common goal. Getting deliveries from one location to another.
Utmost way to earn money while balancing other job commitments
Part Time Driver (Current Employee) –  Maryland, Washington DC, VirginiaAugust 31, 2016
I’ve been a part time driver for a year now and it has been great.

I have other job commitments and working for DeliveryCircle was a great way to make extra cash on the side. Their delivery schedule is flexible, and most of the time you get a day advance notice of when and where to deliver. Their customer service is super nice and professional, you get your answers in one phone call, right away.

I highly recommend for people who wants to get out and drive for extra cash.
Engaging and uplifting workplace
Employee (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2016
DeliveryCircle makes it easy to work part time and balance other commitments. As a company DeliveryCircle provides resources and connections to its employees to grow and advance. Great environment everyone is extremely nice and friendly.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Great company to work for!
Independent driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 29, 2016
Delivery Circle gives you the opportunity to make extra money on your schedule. You pick the times you want to drive and get paid that night. Easy to use App lets you know pickup times,gives you reminders, and gives you point to point directions.
Pros
Friendly people, paid each night and you control your schedule
Convenient hours with plenty of room for growth!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 29, 2016
Working with Delivery Circle is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I have been able to make a livable income while maintaining my own business. The growth and opportunities are endless!
Worse Place I ever worked!
Driver (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 4, 2016
They want a substantial amount of work for a minimum wage. No understanding that 1 delivery an hour away at $15 is not worth the wear and tear and gas in your car.
Pros
Cons
Stay Away
Official response from DeliveryCircle
August 16, 2016

We ask you read our terms and conditions carefully we pay $15 for 10 miles or below. We also offer the choice for the drivers to take the job and if they don't want to they don't have to accept the job.

It looks like you have done only one delivery so far most of our drivers do multiple deliveries and hence have the opportunity to earn more.