Dell Technologies Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 907 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel they have the time and location flexibility they need?
Do people feel they often learn something at work?
- CEOMichael Dell
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
You're seeing Dell Technologies jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 11.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Great organization, large and great team. Enjoyed my time at dell. Great manager. The company cared for employees and their professional development. Managers were amazing
Senior Financial Analyst in Herndon, VA
on August 21, 2018
Overall I had a great experience as a Services Sales Intern at Dell Technologies. You work on weekly sales pitches in a group, learn more about the Services portfolio, and able to network with basically anyone within the company.
Services Sales Intern in Remot
on October 19, 2021
So far so good , it worries me that there is not much help for new hires coming out of training. The wfh environment is great but worries me as I still don’t actually know what I’m supposed to be doing. I’m sure it will come.
Technical Support Representative in Remote
on October 18, 2021
- amazing culture truly embodying work / life harmony, diversity and inclusion- developing incredible cutting edge technology software products - amazing company to work for
Senior Software Manager 5G in Canada
on October 13, 2021
Managers are not IT savvy, you'll get passed along to another employee whom you have to chat with via the internal case system to have complex technical questions answered. You get docked for every little policy/procedure you stray from. The hardest part of the job was juggling loads of cases while receiving and following up on new ones, so work expectations were insane. Most enjoyable part of the job was that it was remote. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this job, if you're looking for a typical Tier I role, look elsewhere.
ProSupport Technician in Remote
on October 13, 2021
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 106 questions about working at Dell Technologies. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Dell Technologies employees.
How do you feel about going to work each day at Dell Technologies?
How are the working hours at Dell Technologies?
How often do raises occur at Dell Technologies?
Insights from 717 Indeed users who have interviewed with Dell Technologies within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about two weeks
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Dell Technologies?Published on May 24, 2021
- Dell Technologies