When I work from home great. In the office mixed feelings. standard cube farm life
I was glad to go to work every day.
Good, some times it was a mystery whatbto look forward to
Felt good like a part of the team
I dread it due to the amount of stress that is happening now.
Great! I enjoyed working there but I didn't like how it ended. I did not receive all of personal belongings and was never told why.
Fast paced adhoc-request environment.
Was working as a liaison between various cross-functional internal teams and external vendors to manage the flow of information and see that payments and procurement are made on time.
It's mind numbing, I feel I am not adding to anything important, just moving work from one queue to another.
Enjoyed working from home
I know there is usually never a heavy work load for me to walk into because co- workers are very dedicated and get things done. This has to be one of the least- stressful jobs to come to every day.
- What is the interview process like at Dell Technologies?29 people answered
- How are the working hours at Dell Technologies?27 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Dell Technologies? How many vacation days do you get per year?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Dell Technologies?Answered by Dell Technologies
- What is Dell Technologies sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?21 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Dell Technologies?21 people answered
- What benefits does Dell Technologies offer?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Dell Technologies? What are the steps alo…19 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Dell Technologies?17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dell Technologies?16 people answered