Every 2-3 years
Seldom. When I started, they came every 6 months or year. After a couple of years, they stopped. They have upper limits on what one can make in a given position.
Annual cycle but not always given.
They unfortunately didn't occur that often
Often enough, when I was there, but very low percentages....5% was HUGE. A promo was like 10-13% while I was there. They operated on a bell curve, where the majority of people fell somewhere in the middle of rankings. Then you put 10% on either side with excellent or poor ratings. Within that 10% of great folks, there was an even smaller number of promos dispersed among THOUSANDS depending on the group. With all the buyouts, mergers and inclusion of new talent based in the Valley, they may have changed their stance on retention. Dell becoming a private company may, additionally, have changed some guidelines.
They occurred on a yearly basis.
Once a year usually
Yearly at least it seemed
Annual reviews for non commission personnel.
Yearly raises based on performance, but bonuses were given out to the Indian workers overseas.
- What is the interview process like at Dell Technologies?29 people answered
- How are the working hours at Dell Technologies?27 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Dell Technologies?24 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Dell Technologies? How many vacation days do you get per year?22 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Dell Technologies?Answered by Dell Technologies
- What is Dell Technologies sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?21 people answered
- What benefits does Dell Technologies offer?19 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Dell Technologies? What are the steps alo…19 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Dell Technologies?17 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Dell Technologies?16 people answered