Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

Found 5,595 reviews matching the search See all 9,950 reviews
Flexible workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 12, 2019
Flexible workplace with a great work/life balance and high job security. Pockets of innovation, some legacy applications that desperately need to be updated, but overall moving in the right direction of modernization.
Productive high efficiency work place
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 11, 2019
Working at dell can be summarized by high efficiency and expectations to perform accompanied with a team of highly skilled individuals that work together to help each other accomplish difficult tasks and requirements.
Dell Culture
Technician, Technical Support I3 (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 10, 2019
I was previously a contractor with another company and eventually moved to a full time position with Dell.

Becoming a full time employee to Dell I got access to health care benefits, promotions, and other various perks.

The Dell EMC Nashville location is full of friendly employees and has it's own cafeteria to buy breakfast and lunch.

Although the job itself can be a bit stressful the benefits and culture are really great.
Company has a harsh human error policy
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2019
Company will provide competitive rates and competitive benefits but also is trying to re-work how the customer service engineer position is performed after the EMC merger. The company appears to no be familiar with how much risk the position contains. Room for error is very small and can result in lost of job very quickly resulting in a high stress position.
Customer committment
Managing Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 10, 2019
The most talented group of consultants I have had the pleasure to work with who were committed to total customer satisfaction. Worked on exciting projects for top-tier companies. Thoroughly enjoyed working here.
Account Manager Junior
Account Manager Junior (Current Employee) –  Montpellier, VIDecember 10, 2019
Venez-vous allez adorer

si vous aimez la culture d'entreprise américaine

vous serez épanouie

Dell est une entreprise qui place sa stratégie aux coeurs de ses clients mais aussi de ses employées pour une réussite optimale est une satisfaction globale
garbage
Computer Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2019
Fire me from a project at Yes prep school after week and a half for having some issues of pain in my hands after asking for a day because my wife that day had surgery
Great place to learn new things
If you want to learn new things, it is a great place to get your feet wet and see where your career can take you. There are plenty of orgs you can go to and get experience
Dream Job
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 7, 2019
I currently have my job as a data scientist at Dell. Ive never worked remotely before, but it has really helped me to have a real work/life balance. Every company I've worked for likes to talk about their work/life balance, but Dell has been the first one to actually do it.
It all depends on the client
Consultant - Intel Infrastructure Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 7, 2019
The company itself was a pleasure to work for. Lots of challenge, but also lots of hours to meet that challenge.

The client was difficult, in the extreme, and often worked to sabotage our efforts. The company advised this would be the case going in, but then did not give me the training support necessary to meet the clients demands. I moved the team to a position where they were meeting all metrics for the first time, got a perfect review, and a bonus, but then was let go because of this deficiency with the client.
Excellent!
A wonderful working environment with supportive teammates and management. Great pay, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to grow each and every day!
Great ecperience!!
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  PanamaDecember 5, 2019
Learned new and complicated tasks. Auditing departments with sox compliance as well as analyzing credit lines. Also dpearheaded teambuilding activities and contingency plan.
Good solid company
Network Server specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2019
Dell is a good company to work for, especially the learning environment. There is plenty of advancement opportunity. Constantly changing products forces you to stay up to date on releases.
Service Technician
SERVICE DELIVERY ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Boydton, VADecember 3, 2019
As a server technician it is often to feel like the outside group of Dell. Due to the upcoming lay offs most of the Dell Management have given up on encouraging the employees. I enjoy my job, benefits, and pay but the drama in my location can be a bit much sometimes.
You'll get nowhere as a Small Business Advisor
Small Business Advisor- Representative (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 2, 2019
The job started as a great role. They always said "build your brand" and "close your way." Towards the end we had so much scripted lines to read and ever changing policies to follow.

My manager played favorites on her team and she was NEVER around to offer assistance, career advancement help, or general guidance. I always had to ask her 10 times on all my requests. She always claimed to be so busy all the time but whenever her 2 friends walked over they could always get up and talk, get coffee, and gossip. Also, your managers/coaches/overlays switch every quarter.

This position is incredibly demanding because the quotas are big and they cap overtime. That doesn't stop the kids who are fresh out of college to work extended hours and screw over everyone else trying to make their quota.

This is the worst company I've worked for.
generally happy here
Account Manager - Commercial West (Current Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 2, 2019
Everything is great except for the compensation... depending on your role. It can take a while to promo based on high quotas and ever changing sales structures.
A really good place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Remote, Austin, TXDecember 2, 2019
Overall a really good place to work if you get a good manager.
As any other place, it can be really tough if you don’t have a good manager.
A future-looking employer in terms of remote working ootions and flex schedules...which are so important to me.
Great place to receive experience
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 30, 2019
Great place to work and receive experience. No complains only benefits. Had a great time working for Dell. I would recommend it to anyone looking for work . Great people and culture . the pay is so so..
Great company for work and cultural inclusiveness
Senior Principal Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hopkinton, MANovember 27, 2019
Great company for work and cultural inclusiveness. Company want employees to grow and think next level. Some thing like "We just don't make client, we make relations with client".
Team Lead Workload Solutions Architect in Data Analytics, HPC, Cloud (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 27, 2019
I have always enjoyed working at Del. The environment is conducive to grow and learn. The company pays fairly for the industry. My managers throughout the years have been great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dell Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K
43.6K
31.9K

Women's ratings

4.2Fairygodboss Score

68%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

81%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss