Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA113 reviews
Great organization, large and great team.
Enjoyed my time at dell. Great manager. The company cared for employees and their professional development.

Managers were amazing
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
N/a
Great work environment and company gives it's employee a sense of belonging and helps them grow in their careers.
Provided technical leadership during all cycles of a Professional Services implementation. Responsible for the design, installation and operation of the agencies PaaS IT infrastructure using VMware vSphere hypervisor and SAN Data Replication and Backups IT solutions at DOD PFPA FPTD. Maintained awareness of customers’ existing and potential future software/hardware systems to facilitate seamless implementation of new IT solutions and migration of their legacy systems to newly designed IT systems designed for High Availability and system redundancy architecture solution systems to meet agencies mission goals. Implemented VMware and Microsoft solutions using industries best practice standards. Architected, designed and implemented expertise in: DELL EMC, HP SAN, VMware vSphere 6.5\6.7 and Veeam Backup and Replication backup and disaster recovery solutions.
Dell sold their software group to investors who renamed the new entity Quest.
I became a Global Support Manager while working for Quest, not Dell. Quest laid off all North American Support and shifted many teams to Panama.
Great team, excellent management fun people to work with.

Good salary, Can be high stress however the managers see to thier employees and ensure people are treated faitly...
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Was an amazing employee when it was EMC. When Dell bought EMC new management took over and just decided to take out people that were redundant. The people were okay, I was enjoying my time but all changed when Dell took over.
The pay is good and the benefits are excellent. Very corporate suburban backyard barbecue working environment if that makes sense. Workload is manageable until is isnt.
Dell is a very dysfunctional company that has really poor low energy management. They feel like they own you and there is very little if any work life balance.
In DELL EMC,on a given day we were responsible for monitoring our tickets and solving the issues and interacting with clients as needed. We are proactive monitoring alerts and jumping on the issues and fixing them immediately. The work environment was so organized and interactive . We had training of new software as needed. Overall it was a best place I have worked so far.
I have learn a lot from payroll position in this company. Not a very good management and very stressful workplace. Very competition, not a friendly environment.
I was only a contract employee, however the Dell representatives who were on the site with us were great. They were helpful, courteous and always showed up on time.
I was contracted to the DOT of Virginia. So federal employees are rude. Management would always take there side even if they were wrong. People were all kind and helpful.
I enjoyed my time working for Dell, but company management did not do enough to satisfy to customer under the government contract we were working, and unfortunately, lost the contract,
Dell was an average place to work as a first job. I worked in a remote location so the management most times seems dis-attached or separated from us. The pay was okay for Mississippi but raises were few and far between.
Pros
Work experience
Cons
Few raises.
Management sucks. Most are not knowledgeable as required. Replace upper management. Overall pretty good company to work for. Would work for them again if given opportunity.
Pros
free/discount parking nice environment
Cons
not recognized for knowledge and abilities but will use you to get work done and they take credit
Focus placed on lowering resource cost to improve margin on existing book of business and improve view of company business unit for sale. Work was migrated to off shore resources or resource brought on shore under work visa that would work at lower rates.
At RSA I'm surrounded by friendly and helpful coworkers and managers who care about my development and training.
Benefits are great under Dell's plan and my work is also flexible.

The office is enjoyable since it has a collaborative space, fully stocked kitchen, several luncheons, a ping pong table and gaming.
Great Job. I enjoyed the enviroment. The staff was treated wuth the utmost respect. Unfortnuately, we were part of the Washington, DC BRAC so we had to relocate.
The organization is trash and they will use you, make a mistake with the client and have you take the downfall for it. There's some terribly crooked and racist people within this organization.
Enjoyed working at DellEMC, very dynamic group.Exposed to many different facets of the business. Like all companies of this size, there are sub-cultures. You just need to find the group that you enjoy working with.
Pros
Exciting working environment, always opportunities if you are willing to step up
Cons
Some favoritism occurs
Relaxed place to work, Lot of things to learn. Good team work.
Possibility to assist on different projects and assignments.

Flexible work hours. Fair benefits.
Great place to work until the department was terminated. I learned new things every days working with database, Excel. Helping our customers was the most rewarding part of the job.
Pros
an hour lunch break, supportive management, technical support
Cons
no cons