Deloitte Employee Reviews

Found 2,543 reviews matching the search See all 7,432 reviews
Job Shadow
Job Shadow (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2019
I was at Deloitte Office for the Job Shadow, I do know a little bit about the culture but I did not really work there so there is not much I can say bout this company.
Great Company to work for
Marriott Brand Standard Auditor (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 12, 2019
Deloitte is a great company to work for. The work and life balance is great, and the Deloitte benefits are A1. Deloitte is a world renown company that is known to take care of the associates.
Consultant
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 11, 2019
Typically work with a variety of clients to help them achieve certain objectives with your internal team. Projects can vary and amount you enjoy the work will vary greatly depending on how many people you already know, ability to network to get on good projects, and very little to do with actual merit.
Pros
Great training
Cons
Poor leadership
Good place to work if you are on the right team
Specialist Master (Manager) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 10, 2019
Hi intensity, high potential burnout company. If with the right team and managers, it can be a lot of fun. If not, it can be a trying experience. Advancement possibilities exist, but, internally, it's a "who you know/who knows you" situation.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Low work/life balance
Typical Consultant Atmosphere
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2019
This company is a typical large consultant company. So much happening that it was often hard to know what was going on or what you should do. Company had slow time so they fired all the employees who were being paid the most and hired all new fresh out of college people with lower wages.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Very confusing place
Good organization
Sr. Tax Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2019
Easy to find your way to the top given that you bring in business and communicate to the right individuals. If you can't sell don't work here for a long time.
Pros
Opprotunity
Cons
Slow in Promotion
Good learning experience
Advisory Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 9, 2019
Establishes and fosters an healthy environment by providing the required training to resources and easy to reach out for help from other Deloittians. Good place to work.
A Mission Driven Organization
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Rosslyn, VAJanuary 8, 2019
Deloitte is a mission driven organization that is dedicated to aiding and empowering its clients. Deloitte takes company culture seriously and is always challenging its staff to grow and advance.
N/a
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 8, 2019
High Performing, competitive, work/life balance; culture; collaboration were all expectations while working at Deloitte. Great on all fronts as a firm.
Great place to build a career
Manager, Product Development (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2019
Deloitte is a great place to work if you are driven and entrepreneurial individual. Its a large firm so experiences will vary but overall its an inclusive and high performance culture. Work life balance can be hard to maintain but they offer a lot of flexibility to work and pay competitively.
Pros
Great PTO and parental leave, week off during holidays
Cons
Can get burnt out if not careful

Want to know more about Deloitte?

Ask a question
Great Place to work
Senior Talent Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hermitage, TNJanuary 7, 2019
This company is very diverse and tries to find the best interest of their employees. We get the opportunity to work from home, which is very convenient for my family.
Pros
Convience of working from home
Cons
pay is too low
Deloitte is overall a good firm to work with
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 6, 2019
Deloitte is overall a good company to work with. It supports its employees and all employees own their career. Workplace culture is really great and typical day at work will be very busy. To keep yourself off from busy work schedule it has many programs such as well being holidays where you can disconnect a week completely every year during Christmas time.
Pros
Well being subsidy and holidays
Cons
No Proper backup planning sometimes keeps very hectic at work shedule
Learn to think and work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Budapest, MOJanuary 6, 2019
Deloitte is a demanding company, but you have a lot of knowlege about different industrial sectors as a benefit.
You acquire very strong management consulting attitudes, analysing skills, working under stress, focusing on the rational solutions alternatives, thinking end - to - end and also from a customer point of view.
Very smart people
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 5, 2019
Constant compaisons with outher partners. Everyone fighting for partner role so rewards and recognition was hard to get any no one wanted to make someone look better than thye were. Others took responsibility for others successes.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Cultutre
good
Senior Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 5, 2019
very productive work enviornment, they work you very hard. very competivie work enviornment, if you want to see yourself excel then you should definitely work here.
Productive, Professional and fun place to work with
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2019
One can expect the blend of true professionalism and fun workplace.
Most of the teams are well managed in terms of team environment.
The firm offers attractive pay and hikes.
Pros
Good hike and bonus
Cons
Long work hours
Great place to learn new tasks with a diverse culture
SOL Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 4, 2019
It was great working for Deloitte Consulting on the Louisiana project designing and developing new software for the state. I learned many new aspects of the IT world that I never would anywhere else, also that I never thought I would work in an IT environment. Coming from a financial background with an interest in project estimation, financial calculations, and an all round interest in financial project management I was not able to excel.
I attained many skills under several project managers by developing documentation, gathering client requirements, communicating with offshore resources to perfect them, and testing them myself to ensure quality.
Lead On-Boarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 4, 2019
Fast paced and energy driven. Professional atmosphere with a non managed day. You were able to be productive and still work at your pace. Worked with 40 new hires every two weeks.
Best experience of my career
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2019
I love Deloitte. Deloitte will have a special place in my heart as helping me grow my career and making me who I am today. I can't say enough how much public accounting has taught me.
Overall Good with difficult work life balance
Program Manager/Lead Functional Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 3, 2019
Overall Good with difficult work life balance. Very Smart people with great engagements to learn a lot of different skills. Lot of benefits. Hard travel and stresfull engagements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K
43K
31.4K

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight