Deloitte
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA385 reviews
Great company to work for. Great benefits. Socially advanced. You are in charge of your career. Don't expect to be held by your hand by management to lead you down the path to promotion etc.
Good PTO but can't take all of it for utilization, not a place for those more interested in technical projects. Great medical leave though for new parents, and can use to care for parents, siblings, children
Benefits are amazing. Tough to get into. Best way in is a referral. People are great. Onboarding experience was easy. Networking is a big thing so don’t be afraid to put yourself out there.
Overall Deloitte is a great company to work for especially right out of college when you need quick growth in your career. They have a promotion structure which is nice and if you meet the right people you an really thrive.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Not too big to fail - the firm has gone through some very difficult leadership changes in the past year, has financial Covid related issues and has lost its great place to work culture.
The work environment is toxic, controlling, demeaning and discriminatory. The management is unfair and unbalanced They put on a lovely public face, but behind the scenes they undercut and marginalize whenever possible, with no regard for your health or safety. There is no amount of money that could ever get me to work there again and I was there for 10.5 years.
Pros
You can gain much valuable professional experience there.
Cons
The environment is completely toxic. No amount of money can make it worth it.
Work life balancew was good where I worked.
My manager was supportive in my career goals.

Coworkers were nice.

The work can be considered boring by some.
Pros
Flexible management, work life balance
Cons
work can be considered boring
Deloitte doesn't care about its employees, or the protection of them. If you are getting harassed or bullied and bring it to your managers attention, nothing happens. There is little guidance and support. Anyone who may be seen as a potential issue (even if they are the victim) will be "separated". There is zero job security and false promises left and right. Stay away from Deloitte at all costs.
Great work-life balance and incredible colleagues. Tons of opportunities to grow, learn, and be involved in innovating projects. Great flexibility, parental leave, and ability to control your work experience. However, a ton of work is expected beyond just the 40 hours with clients and the pay is a little lower than competitors.
Great place to spend time. If you have a passion for the work and are willing to work hard and sacrifice, you will be financially rewarded. If you don't like the work, it will probably be a struggle to stay focused.
Deloitte has great learning opportunities. However, you need to in with certain people to succeed. If they don’t like you for or you didn’t grow up within Deloitte, you won’t succeed! You’re required to drink the kool-Aid about the greatness of Deloitte
Pros
Cons
Nonen
Working in HR service with Deloitte was challenging. Often I felt like an underutilized resource and someone who is just supporting the consultants and not an equal part of the team.
Deloitte professional training is FANTASTIC! Deloitte University builds leaders! Unless you are flexible in terms of what you seek to do in the firm, you may not last. I applied for and I thought I was hired to be a Specialist: Mobile Security, but I ended up a project as an ISSO. I still grew professionally in ways that I could not imagine thanks to being flexible. My performance manger and other coaches and mentors are the BEST!
Out of all my professional experience, I can confidently say that Deloitte is one of the best places to work. Learn a lot while here and continue to create solutions for our clients. Love it here
Fast-paced environment with a lot of potential for growth. A lot of opportunity to work on various challenging projects across different clients. Overall positive experience.
Deloitte offers an array of projects that you can easily build your skillset and knowledge base. It can be tough trying to navigate through the company and proving yourself
With any organization, it is important that you find the right group of people who will help you grow and thrive. Of course, finding the right manager/mentor is paramount.
Deloitte valued numbers. If you met your numbers, you are fine, but if you didn't, you would feel leadership turn on you. The culture is difficult to navigate.
Deloitte is not a typical work environment because things evolve at a fast pace. It is a consultancy situation and you must be able to push things yourself.
The good place to work and grow someone's carrier as computer professionals and other professions like consulting, auditing, accounting, and financing.
The firm values diversity and invests in inclusion. There are various career tracks and projects that give the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.