Delphi Technologies Employee Reviews

Automotive Mfg facility with hundreds of employees
Prouction Readiness Leader, Eng Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INApril 19, 2018
Have always enjoyed working for Delphi both as a contractor and an employee. My days vary which is nice. Sometimes I need to be at the computer, I often help find, pack and ship various parts, I assist on lines as needed. I provide training, analysis, reporting and motivation. I enjoy working with my hands, learning new prototypes and reading prints to learn about parts. I work with all levels of employees including Plant Manager, supervisors, operators, maintenance, engineering.
Pros
Benefits, variety of work
Cons
No sense of advancement potential, ignored
Potential Greatness
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 13, 2018
The management is antiquated. Their objective is not to groom and grow subordinates. It is to do things their way. My manager was very deceptive and not engaged. There is a racist culture permeating the company. There is an old boy Caucasian culture. There are a few other races, but not in power.
Pros
Educated co-workers
Cons
Closed minded and old fashioned management
Lack of direction makes it for a very stressful job
GLOBAL FP&A FINANCIAL ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 15, 2018
Self explanatory.

Seems to be getting better though as some new managers are being brought into the company.

Lack of communication between departments/teams makes it a bit difficult to work as well.
Great Job
Lawn Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJanuary 24, 2018
Mowing the grass, working outside is a very relaxed job. Get to enjoy being outdoors along with seeing the finished product after mowing provides a feeling of accomplishment.
Pros
Outdoors, picking your work schedule.
Cons
Hot in the summer.
Terrible place to work.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kokomo IndianaJanuary 19, 2018
Always in chaos. Required people to work every weekend with very little compassion for your family life. The Operations Manager was extremely poor in dealing with people.they made it mandatory to work on the weekends, only to run out of components on Monday. There is too much favoritism and management seems to lean towards younger people in the workforce. Definitely would not recommend this place to work if you have a family.
Pros
Nothing really.
Cons
Treated unfairly. Poor management.
Alot of turnover and required working every weekend
Quality inspection (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 28, 2017
clean and semi-friendly environment. No room for advancement and the management is not compassionate. Management does not concern themselves with physical of their employees. They only care about money and production. Needless to say they have a very high turnover rate because of the lack of compassion to allow employees to work at least every other weekend on a volunteer basis. They demand your time and will seek to fire you based on a point system.
Pros
plenty of work.
Cons
work every weekend