Delta-T Group Employee Reviews

Blah!
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 7, 2019
This company was a Major Joke! This place promised big things and delivered nothing! It was a headache to get paid for the time you already worked! There are no benefits!
Great
Paraprofessional/Noon Aide (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTSeptember 5, 2019
I love working for Delta T Group. They have great job assignments and decent communication. The recruiter's are good, they definitely work with your schedule.
Pros
Great places to work.
Cons
You have to work 750 hours for them before you can take a job offered to you.
Delta T Group
One-on-One Teacher (Former Employee) –  Englewood, NJSeptember 3, 2019
Delta T group was a great experience an agency that hired you and allowed you to work in different public schools locally. With kids of all ages and different positions as in lunch aid or a teachers assistant .
Always represented their capacity to get me working
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 29, 2019
My experience was great at DTG from the start. I got the same great energy that I exuded. They always had an assignment for me, even with my somewhat challenging requests. They always were professional and kind and made me feel they were working diligently to get me employment of my caliber and skills.
Find another company that will pay better and treat employees better!
Special needs Instructional Aide (Former Employee) –  Levittown, PAAugust 27, 2019
Corporate staffing coordinators are very ignorant and do not value employees whatsoever. So many other agencies for the same jobs that treat employees better!
This company should be sanctioned and people should be warned. This company has corrupt corporation practices
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Transportation Nurse in Detroit, MIAugust 24, 2019
Took multiple threats to expose them for failing to pay me for work. The Management team was very unethical. My work assignment was changed randomly on a daily basis. It was stressful dealing with the entire operation and this should have been an easy job. The way they operate is the worse culture I have experienced.
Pros
Temporary Agency
Cons
Unethical, Lack integrity or honestyl
Productive and working with children
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 22, 2019
The typical day that I had at the school was when I see these children go through so much emotions. I've learned that I can relate to the children that are going through a rough path. I manage to talk to them and play with them when they are feeling down. My work culture is very well cleaned and respectful. The hardest part of my job is when I hear and see a co-worker yells at the student and not being professional about it. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I see the students have a smile and want to interact with their independent contractor and teachers.
Good Solid Company
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 21, 2019
Good people at Delta T Group. Sometimes as a Paraprofessional, you're sent to schools that are extremely unfriendly and downright mean to your face but Delta T, as a company is not that way. I Loved being paid weekly, I loved no taxes being taken out of my check, and I especially loved the Flexibility in my assignments!!!
Part TIme Special Needs Teacher Aide for Phoenix Public Schools
Part-time Special Needs Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2019
This was a diverse tasked position where by I'd work as a one on one aide for mentally and physically challenged individuals. I found this rewarding and challenging as well.
Very unorganized company
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAAugust 12, 2019
Went for a meeting at main office receptionist very nice and interviewer they had me fill out a packet I didn’t do online w my social in it etc. they called me three days later stating I didn’t fill out any papers n I needed to do online ! DO THE ONLINE ITS SAFER W YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY! Whom ever is calling applicants to schedule time n reminders is very unprofessional and she left a voicemail on my phone SMACKING gum I let others listen as well and they stated that I shouldn’t even want to work for them. Also they have you pay for your credentials which if your someone who has bills that places you in the negatives already THEN they have you wait a MONTH no exaggeration!! to call you and state they have a different location they want you at. you agree and still no call back
Pros
Filling out the application online, nice receptionist that’s it literally
Cons
No Privacy with Social Security, Unprofessional voicemail of smacking gum
Flexible
Paraprofessional/Independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Middletown, CTAugust 11, 2019
Working as an independent contractor with delta t has been great for my college schedule. The hours have been very flexible and the work has been very consistent
Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 11, 2019
You can request a school or area of your choice. Need to complete 750 hrs before the school can hire you permanently if not then school can buy your contract out.
Pros
Pay is great (tax free), On call position but you get called everyday. You have the right to decline.
Cons
Tax document will be sent at the end of the year. Put something aside if this is your only income.
Enlighten and productive
Instructional Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ansonia, CTAugust 6, 2019
The company itself is is great company to work for. The school I'm assign to very friendly individuals couldn't ask for more humble environment I enjoyed the kids and teacher's. I learned from them as much as they all learned from me.
Pros
Great career start
Cons
None yet.
I wouldn't recommend
Mental Health Worker/Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 5, 2019
Delta T Group is a company that makes up there own rules.Thay will hold your compensation for any reason.There coordinators are not experienced and they lack the ability to be honest with you when a problem arises.I would not recommend them for employment.
Delta-T is a well-run company
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 5, 2019
All my supervisors have been helpful and knowledgeable. The weekend coordinator keeps all substitutes up to date regarding last-minute assignments. The distance/commute time is the only negative aspect.
Un appreciative of IC's
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 31, 2019
Delta has no appreciation for hard workers..They are selective with staff and only want certain folks to work certain places..You never get a cup, calendar, or bonus for any of your work..The love to say "We didn't recieve your invoice!" Never compensated on time. The nursing staff suck.......
I enjoyed working with Delta T Group
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJuly 27, 2019
I did not have the opportunity to interact with other staff often. I did have a good working relationship with my Manager. He was helpful and encouraging. I am grateful that Delta T gave me the chance to work with them.
flexible hours
Behavioral Health Aide (Current Employee) –  variesJuly 24, 2019
The hours are flexible and the management has great communication. I get to work in different group homes and have different assignments. If I am not able to take an assignment it's not a problem. I enjoy this type of work and I get to interact and assist with kids that need help or encouragement.
Its a nice place to work, but the pay should be better.
Paraprofessional/Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJuly 18, 2019
I work as a paraprofessional with kids at a elementary school. I really enjoy the work environment, the time goes by
Fast. The pay could be better.
Dont work here
Wrap Around Support/TSS Worker (Former Employee) –  Bryn Mawr, PAJuly 18, 2019
You may not get your fill check, you may not get your check at all, you have to constant deal with rude people at different locations that you are sent to, the communication is horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta-T Group. Our community is ready to answer.