Delta

United States4,205 reviews

Found 4,205 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,391 reviews
flightairlinepassengertravelaircraftflyingplaneairport

Great place to work.

A career and company you'll never want to leave. The first thing you'll learn is that the people you're working with are not your co-workers but your family.

Productive and diverse workplace

Great place to work that gives you an opportunity to work with a very diverse population. Busy most days, but plenty of ways to move up in the company to create change.

Delta insights

Based on 1,521 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

No day is ever the same

One of the best companies that you could hope to work for; however, there is still alot of room for improvement and growth. Larger strides and initiatives for true diversity are still lacking. The culture is ALL about SENIORITY and can be very inclusive at times, but also mocks diversity when you only see a selected few being chosen for merit positions in areas of advancement. There is also a sense of support perpetuated within the culture until it's really needed ; then management falls short every time and it becomes every man for themselves. Therefore, documentation is key to maintaining your integrity.HR is also a joke, which is very disappointing because it's an internationally global company, but there is never a clear direction of who your contact will be. The benefits are the best part, but can be very limited on the travel side until you gain seniority. Profit sharing is the best time of the year! It makes getting through the worst days completely worth it.

Very flexible schedules

You can pick up and drop trips. There is a lot of flexibility in your schedule. You can fly as much or as little as you want. It is a fun place to work and you become very close with fellow flight attendants. Some days can be very long and you have to be flexible with delays and mechanicals, etc...

The good is pay and the bad having to work flights by yourself

A typical day at Delta is interacting with customers can be very hectic and chaotic with Delta being short handed sometimes you’re required to work flights by yourself

We do it for the bennies

Obviously the flight benefits are the best thing. However, Delta is a great company to be a part of. As a check in agent, it’s high stress and you bid for your schedules by seniority. They provide profit sharing to their employees and now benefits for all employees. Depending on what station you’re in, it may be hard to advance because nobody ever leaves! If you ever have the opportunity to work here, do it.

Very Fun place to work.

The staff is great. The center is very diverse. I love coming to work and learning new things . If you want to move up and grow with a company Delta is the place.

The Delta Difference

Delta Air Lines is the BEST #1 airlines in the US! I really enjoyed my job! Covid -19 happened and I took the package! Delta is by far the BEST employer I’ve had with corporate America!!!

Amazing Opportunity

A wonderful company with excellent oportunities for advancement. The benefits are outstanding and there is so much to learn about the industry. Great way to see the world

great Benefits and great time off

the work environment is very inviting. there is plenty off opportunity to grow within the company. they offer profit sharing that a great bonus every year.

Great Advancement Opportunities

Management will help you advance within the career you're in now or in another division at Delta. There's a lot you can do no matter what level you start out in. I'm excited for my career to progress at this company!

Not what I expected

Company expects you to have flexibility for them but not willing to be flexible with their workers. It’s most seniority based so you’ll barely use your holidays and the only way to get the days off is mostly swapping with colleagues. And plenty of favoritism when it comes to those who are higher up. Yes, the travel benefits are good but with those factors mentioned you hardly can’t use them.

The most amazing company I’ve ever worked for

Overall the compensation is extremely fair. The flight benefits are an awesome perk. The management is great, specially since you have more than one person to go to. HR is on top of everything and offer a lot of support and assistance. I have not one bad thing to say about this amazing company.

Really not all that

Not a very transparent company. Managers on the operation side are not professional and tend to not be truthful. The jobs on the operation side are very disruptive

Travel the world

Nice travel benefits, however thats does not over rule dealing with the constantly rude, greedy, and needy public. Management has some peoples back and not others, it depends on if you are with the in crowd or not.

Can be stressful but also it is up to you to make that change!

Worked and loved the people upper management is the same at most places just trying to fly under the radar! I was out in the open and not afraid to speak my mind.

Pros

Good people, understanding life

Cons

No reasons behind some decisions!

Wonderful company to work for.

Compensation and benefits are outstanding once you reach the pay ceiling. This company cares for their employees and treats us like family. Growth potential is high. Hardest part of the job is that it is seniority based and one must bid for their work schedule. Can't always get what you want until you have some time with the company. Your ability to swap days and schedules is encouraged.

Excellent company and Culture

Great place to work! Awesome people that will get the job done. Excellent career. They will always strive to take care of their employees. In the rare case a layoff is required they will bring everyone back when possible.

Pros

Great pay, benefits, and advancement opportunities

Cons

IT support or lack there of.

Job

No look else where they promote who they want no regards to experience,it’s who you know and how long you know themRun run run delta is the what everyone thinks it is

fun and encouraging workplace

New employee but so far so good. Encouraging staff and nice employees. alot of training and benefits. lots of room for promotion and very caring company toward employees.

Exhausted and overworked

Being a flight attendant for Delta isn’t what it used to be. We are overworked, underpaid and under appreciated. The company doesn’t care about us and it’s obvious. They work us into off days often (no matter the seniority), lowered our trip credit times so they’re able to pack our schedules and work us more and only offer 4 sick call outs a year. So many flight attendants are suffering from mental health issues due to working for a company who quite frankly doesn’t care about the health of its workers. I wouldn’t recommend this job to my worse enemy, to be honest.

Common questions about Delta

Answered by current and former employees at Delta

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

43%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Delta with

• Delta
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?