Delta Career Education Corporation Employee Review

View all Delta Career Education Corporation reviews

Exciting future
Operations/Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Remote/Virtual - Atlanta, GAOctober 16, 2013
DeltaEd is out to change the industry of private post-secondary career focused education. The vision has always been to serve the best interests of the student, the local economy and our partner companies who hire our graduates.

I have been here since January 2013, and love it. New challenges, fun projects, entrepreneurial, and tons of positive energy.
Pros
People, people, people
Cons
If you are afraid of hard work, with reward, than this may be a con for you.

Other Delta Career Education Corporation Employee Reviews

Doing its best in very difficult circumstances.
Staff (Former Employee) –  VAFebruary 21, 2018
The company had to navigate for a long time in very difficult circumstances. Given those circumstances, the company's leadership did well to maintain the work environment.
New management made a huge difference
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 18, 2018
I see a lot of bad reviews on here and I don't know why. I am a current employee in the admissions department. I know that managers can make all the difference in the world, and now that we have all New management things are great. Employees are treated with respect, it's a relaxed and friendly work environment, everyone tries to help the students as best as possible, accommodating schedule options, great pay with lots of available, but not required, OT. It's true they don't give raises, and even when promoted the raises are insignificant, but when you can work as much OT as you want, it can be irrelevant. If you're looking for a career you can be comfortable staying at long term, and not have to deal with a stressful work environment, this is a great company.
Pros
Job security, decent pay, helpful management
Cons
Training isn't given, benefits are pricey, no raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Career Education Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5