Delta Career Education Corporation Employee Review

View all Delta Career Education Corporation reviews

don't even consider it
admissions (Former Employee) –  independence OhioApril 23, 2014
Terrible management. Changes directors every few months. Did not provide new leads to call. Calling year old leads every single day but then they tell you you are not doing a good job because obviously the people get angry and do not want to go to school. Directors lie. Tell you that you are doing well and then boom they write you up. Even when numbers and computer programs show you are making more than your goal of calls they don't care. Poor poor place to work. Always on edge.
Pros
Cons
bad hours. no new leads.

Other Delta Career Education Corporation Employee Reviews

Doing its best in very difficult circumstances.
Staff (Former Employee) –  VAFebruary 21, 2018
The company had to navigate for a long time in very difficult circumstances. Given those circumstances, the company's leadership did well to maintain the work environment.
New management made a huge difference
Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 18, 2018
I see a lot of bad reviews on here and I don't know why. I am a current employee in the admissions department. I know that managers can make all the difference in the world, and now that we have all New management things are great. Employees are treated with respect, it's a relaxed and friendly work environment, everyone tries to help the students as best as possible, accommodating schedule options, great pay with lots of available, but not required, OT. It's true they don't give raises, and even when promoted the raises are insignificant, but when you can work as much OT as you want, it can be irrelevant. If you're looking for a career you can be comfortable staying at long term, and not have to deal with a stressful work environment, this is a great company.
Pros
Job security, decent pay, helpful management
Cons
Training isn't given, benefits are pricey, no raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Career Education Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5