Delta Dental of Illinois Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent People
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 13, 2018
Working at Delta Dental of Illinois gives you a sense of family. I love my co-workers. Everyone is professional, friendly, and very supportive. My manager, team lead, and fellow developers have mutual respect for one another, and "team work" is not just a spoken idea.
Pros
bonuses, and great culture
Cons
None that I can think of.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 26, 2018
Every department has a different atmosphere, working in different departments really shows where you would like to be in the future as it differentiates from up-tight to relaxed.
Busiest time of year is at the beginning of the year.
Benefits
Busy
Operation Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJune 18, 2018
It is fast paced. You have to be able to multitask and be a team player. I didn't have any dental insurance background so it was very interesting to learn something new.
Good place to wirk fair work ethics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 17, 2017
Enjoyed working there friendly atmosphere but before I left big upheaval in management overall very welcoming and fair personnel good training and incentives
Pros
Good pay bonus every April
Cons
Stressful
Excellent Working
Salesforce Admin/Developer (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 6, 2016
I wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.
Stressful
client services representative (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 5, 2016
The management team really does not like to help. They sit in the Directors office and laugh and gossip about people all day. They have no real structure there. The compensation is not enough for all the work you have to do there. They expect you to take over 100 calls per day and process claims in between calls with no time off the phone. I have noticed a lot of claims are processed incorrectly so you have doctor's offices calling complaining and yelling at you. Overall, it's not a real good company to work for, the turnover rate is high. The employees complain constantly about working there.
Pros
Premium paid for dental insurance
Cons
Compensation
Fun working at DDIL
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 18, 2015
It was a great experience and learning curve working at DDIL. VP of IT was very friendly and supportive. Overall it was a great experience working there.
great company to work for.
Trainer/ Provider Coordinator/Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJuly 6, 2014
This company offered a good training program. Their management team was very pleasant and professional.
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 16, 2012
I’ve learned a lot from DDIL, people are very friendly and helpful, and great HR team.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
small company
Great Place to work at
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJuly 27, 2011
Employees seem to stay at the same position for years, therefore, it is a little hard for promotions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Dental of Illinois. Our community is ready to answer.

Delta Dental of Illinois Reviews by Location