Delta Dental of Minnesota Employee Reviews

Invaluable Experience
Corporate Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 28, 2018
Working at Delta Dental, specifically in the Corporate Development department was very exciting, and provided me many learning experiences. I did many different tasks and projects while in this role, and was very engaged. My manager was willing to give me chances to grow and take responsibility. The company is invested in its employees, and that shows. They are generous with time and resources and truly care about quality of life and work life balance. As an intern, the most enjoyable/exciting part of my job was the accessibility to the executive team. The guidance and mentorship provided by them was amazing, and knowing that as an intern having this type of access is very uncommon made me value it even more.
Pros
Very friendly work environment, fun company culture
October 23, 2018

Thank you for your review of Delta Dental of Minnesota. We are glad you had a positive experience here on your internship and that you felt supported by your manager. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Exciting opportunities and unbeatable workplace culture!
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 22, 2018
Delta Dental of Minnesota is an inviting and teamwork orientated environment with rich learning opportunities that keep the day-to-day life exciting and fulfilling. While working here I felt respected and valued, even while in a temporary position. I can honestly say my time at Delta Dental of Minnesota was an awesome experience that has truly taught me so much!
Pros
Positive environment, exciting company events
Cons
None to my knowledge
September 17, 2018

Thank you for your comments about Delta Dental of Minnesota. It is great to hear from an intern perspective! Also, we appreciate your thoughts about the learning opportunities you had while here. We pride ourselves on a culture that promotes development.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences here.

Great place to work & learn!
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 16, 2016
Being an HR intern at Delta Dental of MN has been an invaluable experience for me. There are over 100 employees at our office but it feels so much smaller because the collaborative and friendly atmosphere. That might be partly due to the fact that I'm in the HR department, but I think most people would say the same. Even the members of our executive team are accessible to employees and eager to help us in any way that they can. I have been exposed to so many different aspects of the business and I've learned so much!
September 30, 2016

Thank you for your insight about what is is like to be an intern at Delta Dental of Minnesota.

Delta Dental
HR Assistant & Exec Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 3, 2014
A stellar company with a wonderful executive team
Management is understanding and personable
Fast-paced environment at times
Employee interaction is key
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
Short term opportunity
September 17, 2018

Thank you for your review of Delta Dental of Minnesota. We are glad you enjoyed our company culture. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Dental of Minnesota. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight