Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd. Employee Reviews

Inside Sales Administrator/Purchasing & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 22, 2017
I very much enjoyed the associates I worked with as well as the clients. It is a very relaxed and quiet atmosphere where associates are allowed to work together and/or alone.
Pros
Atmosphere and Associates
Cons
Time Zone Difference with factories in Asia
Excitig things happening
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAApril 11, 2017
I started with Delta Products a few months ago. I feel completely accepted and part of the team. From the President to VP's to Directors, they have treated my with respect and I feel completely appreciated. The company is evolving and it's an exciting time to grow within and have a career path.
Pros
excellent benefits and comp is market, all levels are approachable and I see the company has a direction for scaling and growth
Cons
not a lot of hand holding, so if your can't manage your time and business you will likely not suceed.
Avoid working here
Sr. General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 10, 2016
Management doesn't treat people as asset. They don't listen or help when you need resources.

Work-life balance is zero.

Work load is not reasonable.
Productive working life
confidential (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 2, 2015
Work here was low work-balance life. There were frequent rotations, and high turnover rate for some departments.
Benefit package is good, health insurance, 401 K plan.

It provides opportunities to learn a lots within short time.
Pros
Good benefit package
Cons
Bad work-life balance; long work hour; especially month-end.
Work / life balance a little skewed
Office staff (Current Employee) –  RaleighOctober 22, 2012
Great benefits. However it is a Chinese company. Unless you are of the same ethnicity, not much opportunity.
benefits
Cons
no growth. no financial gain. long hours.
Job security at its finest, but little room for mobility
Sales Administrator - Logistics (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 26, 2012
My typical day starts off with tons of email and purchase order to process. After purchase order is processed, I go and answer all the concerns and questions from buyers to other department related issues. When afternoon comes around is the hardest time of the day. Rush orders and last minute dead lines usually clash at this time, and it can be lot of stress to handle.

Co-workers bond quickly and it's usually the quiet ones that are often encouraged to speak the most. The culture of Delta is excellent and it should be sought after by other companies.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of family within the job culture. Everyone treats everyone like a team member.
Pros
great health benefit packages, job security
Cons
low salary, lack of mobility, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd. Reviews by Location