Delta Faucet Company Employee Reviews

Poor Communication Between team members and and team leaders almost nonexistent, Orders for assembly parts never ordered on time, Management main issu
Assist my team members by helping in assembly (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 14, 2018
Delta has great benefits, however management is poor, team leaders are more of management the the a leader for the lines, they dont communicate to there team affectively. Long hours could easily be avoided if First and Second Shifts communicate better.There is more to say but i will leave it at that.
Pros
Benefits, Holiday meals provided, safety duration steak dinners.
Cons
Poor management, High stress, Long hours, your life becomes 12 hr work and sleep.
Very challenging and enjoyable environment
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer, New Product Group (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INOctober 31, 2018
The typical workday started with a check of email for process emergencies from 2nd or 3rd shift, walk through for face to face feedback with 3rd shift, move forward with many projects during the day, walk through for face to face feedback with 2nd shift, then continue with project work. The vast majority of my knowledge and experience came from Delta. Management and the culture of the company was great until they learned that 95% of all manufacturing operations were going to be moving to Jackson TN. The hardest part of the job was that only management knew of the move to Jackson, so it was very difficult to understand why new equipment was not being bought even after justifications yielding 6-month paybacks. The most enjoyable part of the the job were the technical challenges with finding faster and better ways to produce product more cost-effectively and with superior quality and process reliability.
Pros
Great pay, Engineering challenges, Job satisfaction
Cons
The company moved 95% of manufacturing operations to Jackson TN
Discriminatory company
Interviewed (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIOctober 21, 2018
8 year forklift operator with all the qualifications for the job never got a second interview. I went in for a 30 minute meeting on a friday, after I met the supervisors, the lady told me that it would be about wednesday when I would hear back from them, I received a email the next day (Saturday) stating that they decided to hire someone else, meanwhile the job posting is still up
Pros
Might be a good company to work for if they decide they like how you look
Cons
Obviously the management
high turn over
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 26, 2018
disorganized, high turn over, no advancement, long hours
rules change as needed. Cant complain or report abuse, HR is very one sided for the company.
Nice place to work.
Second Shift Production Coach (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 5, 2018
Delta gave me opportunities to learn and grow as a leader. I participated in the Masco Leadership Program which was excellent. They did not have a lot of opportunity to advance within Delta itself. Positions were few and far between that opened up. The other managers were great and the plant manager was fair.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Lack of communication concerning business strategies and results. Opportunites to advance.
Quality Engineer
New Product Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INDecember 1, 2018
Great people and great company. The design and engineering team are second to none. The corporate headquarters has all the right tools and management to launch great new products.
Pros
Exceptional and professional people
production operator
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 30, 2018
Making faucets depending on customer orders for the day. The jobs are not hard to learn but over time physically detrimental to joints because of use of hand tools. The pay is average but doesn't cover current cost of living in Jackson, if only working 40 hours. On that note, the work hours are not set, which means if you come to work one day and the schedules are low, you could go home early if there's nowhere else for you to work. This is a pay per hour worked not salary. Sometimes the hours are over abundant and other times you will not make your 40. Second jobs at this place are second nature. Insurance is okay and the gym is great to have on site.
Pros
gym, on site clinic
Cons
no stable work hours
The work place is fast pace and very competitive and we work many long hours
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TnApril 19, 2018
Clock in at 653 stretch and start the work day which consists of using hand tools set at a particular torque according to specs if faucet fail I have to trouble shoot the problems and throughout the day I’ll keep a good 5s and make sure to do my standard work and have good turn over by providing the next shift with all relavent information so they know what they can and can not do we will at the end of day write down all the scrap and rework take it to the operate bens to be transported to proper locations
Pros
Great benefits, good 401k match program
Cons
Inventory structure, not as many chances to advance in the company as I would like
good place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNOctober 11, 2018
friendly people, good place to work, make good money with excellent benefits. easy to move up and advance. make good money. everyone’s friendly and all around i’ve had a great experience
Lead Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNNovember 7, 2018
Very productive but no essential benefits for lower paid individuals throughout the facility. Myself personally would prefer the essential benefits and better pay
Its a job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, KYSeptember 17, 2018
Its a job and it pays the bills. Not the bestplace to work but it brings money in. A lot of the management has no idea what goes on, on the production floor
Pros
8hrs
Cons
Unless you have a degree, you won't be appreciated!
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIAugust 28, 2018
I was on my 4th year of my four year degree and was turned down for a position because i didn't have a degree. I had to train someone in everything to do with the position they didn't let me have. The kicker... after showing good guy everything he needed to see and learn, he asked me "why didn't you apply for this position, you would've been great"
Pros
Paid days off
Cons
Production production production... quantity over quality!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 11, 2018
Ok place to work . Good benefits..good place to grow with company ..having the opportunity to develop Team members into productive goal oriented individuals is a great experience to be a part of.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
Hot
Collaborative work environment focused on Employee satisfaction
Associate Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2018
The culture at Delta is very collaborative and all employees are treated like family. Lots of opportunity for exposure to executive staff even at lower positions. Opportunities to travel to desirable locations and attend special events.
Solid place to work
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 14, 2018
You'll work a lot of hours and training is not the best, but if you can catch on quickly you'll move up quickly and make plenty of money. I was hired in full time through the door and promoted 6 months later. I just put my head down and worked.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Toxic coworkers
Productive and family type culture
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 29, 2018
I absolutely loved working for Delta Faucet. I look forward to returning once I recover from a non job related injury. I had never worked for a company that did more for it's employees and the community as Delta Faucet did. They really support personal growth.
Pros
Safety incentives
Cons
Some areas have fans instead of air conditioning.
Not recommended, if looking for a job with advancement opportunities. Poor management. Long hours/weekends during busy season then less than 40 hours
Production Member (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INJanuary 21, 2018
This place is so unorganized I really don't know how they stay afloat. Most of the management and salary lacks professionalism and have zero respect or curtesty for the hourly employees. They change your starting time constantly because they can't figure out how to keep production flowing within the departments. In one year my hours changed 6 times and the 6th time was back to the original. Few months go by and they are at it again. And they take no recomendations from the floor seriously. And if you have a good idea, just wait 6 months or so and then they'll use it as their own. Also, if you're not one of their pets (you know the kind that tells on everyone, so they can get away with everything) then you have no chance of advancement. And of course they're a few good things they do. You can earn free lunches and Delta bucks to spend in company store. Which is really awesome. They have some really nice things. They also give a bonus out at the beginning of the year for the prior year, if goals were met. It's not as big as the good ole Christmas bonus we use to get, but it is better than nothing. People from all over South Eastern Indiana knew about that Christmas bonus. Delta use to be well known for having such good rapport and being a reputable company that people wanted to become a part of. Hopefully someday Delta will return to what it once was.
Pros
Some good people. Decent pay. Meet goals-free lunch.
Cons
Management treats hourly poorly, salary people are never held accountable for their poor behavior, favoritism is not unnoticed, company rules are not held to all employees.
Tribal knowledge
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIAugust 12, 2017
Quite a few of upper management and employees on the floor have been there for a lot of years. They have gone through 3 name changes due to transfer of ownership of the facility.
Unfortunately, some of the bad habits that have been acquired over the years are still exhibited, and often passed on to new hires; there is an overwhelming sense of apathy from all departments.
Pros
Decent compensation.
Cons
Poor work/life balance, seniority egotism, lack of communication, and apathetic environment.
Delta Faucet Company is a great company to work with.
Pad locker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNNovember 3, 2018
Delta mangers are really friendly and always can help you with anything you need help with. Always show up for work and show up on time to gain your ppl hours and paid vacation.
Enjoy my job just moved
Operator (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYNovember 18, 2018
Great job liked my co workers I work 1st shift made 15 hr work a lot of overtime in the winter.. if I had not moved I would be still working there good company to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Faucet Company. Our community is ready to answer.