Delta Faucet Company Employee Reviews

Good people, cumbersome bureaucracy
Director of Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2018
Had the product line and the infrastructure to be a major player in the space. Having to conform to parent company guidelines hampered our ability to react to changing dynamics as quickly as we should have.
This review isn't up-to-date
Production Associate (temp) (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYApril 23, 2018
It's been so long since I worked there, and also there's been a change in management. So there's no way to know if anything I say here is still true. That being said, it's a loud, hot, noisy, mentally dull factory job.
I like Delta Faucet and my time there, but did not appreciate my manager
Industrial Engineering Co-op (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIMarch 21, 2018
I have had a great experience at Delta thought my manager was very difficult to work with. I gained a lot of good experience in continuous improvement, 5S, and Kaizen. I am thankful for my time there and everyone I worked with, just not my direct supervisor.
Collaborative work environment focused on Employee satisfaction
Associate Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2018
The culture at Delta is very collaborative and all employees are treated like family. Lots of opportunity for exposure to executive staff even at lower positions. Opportunities to travel to desirable locations and attend special events.
Crazy shifts
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INFebruary 21, 2018
They lie to just to get you in the door and they say one thing and do something else. The shifts are not normal. The hours for first is 3:30 a.m to whenever. They do not let you know if you have to work over until five minutes before your shift is over. They just put you on a job and they really dont train you
Benefits
Cons
The crazy shifts and hours
What I learned
Industrial Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 5, 2018
Everything at Delta Was great, I was an intern and learned as much as could and they encouraged it. I was taught by a diligent team that worked hard through out my internship.
Productive and busy work place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 31, 2018
I would recommend this job to anyone who likes talking to people and doing computer work.It is also rewarding to know you have helped a client fix their leaking faucet.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Hard work
Assembly Line Worker/ gluer (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 22, 2018
I worked with them for a while. Its overall a good money maker. Just a hard job. Always something changing. Please are always looking over your shoulder.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks
Not recommended, if looking for a job with advancement opportunities. Poor management. Long hours/weekends during busy season then less than 40 hours
Production Member (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INJanuary 21, 2018
This place is so unorganized I really don't know how they stay afloat. Most of the management and salary lacks professionalism and have zero respect or curtesty for the hourly employees. They change your starting time constantly because they can't figure out how to keep production flowing within the departments. In one year my hours changed 6 times and the 6th time was back to the original. Few months go by and they are at it again. And they take no recomendations from the floor seriously. And if you have a good idea, just wait 6 months or so and then they'll use it as their own. Also, if you're not one of their pets (you know the kind that tells on everyone, so they can get away with everything) then you have no chance of advancement. And of course they're a few good things they do. You can earn free lunches and Delta bucks to spend in company store. Which is really awesome. They have some really nice things. They also give a bonus out at the beginning of the year for the prior year, if goals were met. It's not as big as the good ole Christmas bonus we use to get, but it is better than nothing. People from all over South Eastern Indiana knew about that Christmas bonus. Delta use to be well known for having such good rapport and being a reputable company that people wanted to become a part of. Hopefully someday Delta will return to what it once was.
Pros
Some good people. Decent pay. Meet goals-free lunch.
Cons
Management treats hourly poorly, salary people are never held accountable for their poor behavior, favoritism is not unnoticed, company rules are not held to all employees.
Good Place to work
Inventory Analyst/CDC Shipper (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 15, 2018
I enjoy working here. The people are great and management is good. The pay is fantastic for the area especially for only having to have a high school diploma.

Want to know more about Delta Faucet Company?

Ask a question
Inspection (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INJanuary 9, 2018
I only work in the inspection area i was the group leader right hand i got material for the area
I like my job there
I like the people i work with
i was ask to go to thirds will not work thirds i like work day shift
so i can spend time with family
Pros
Like what i was doing
Cons
didnt get full time
Great benefits
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INOctober 8, 2017
Good work environment, great pay and benefits. Many perks for employees such as rewards for achieving goals, served appreciation dinners and giveaways every month.
Pros
Great work environment and benefits
Supply Chain Nightmare
BUYER PLANNER (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 4, 2017
Anywhere you go in the Delta Supply you will work for managers that are just in their role due to seniority rather than management skills. You religious beliefs will be taken into account as this is a christian company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor Management, no mobility, no guidance
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INSeptember 20, 2017
This is one of the best places I’ve worked at the people are nice and the managers are always willing to work with you if needed. This is a clean and neatly faucluty.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Job is ok for person not wantig to advance much
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 10, 2017
Job security for individuals that do just as they are told and doesn't think outside the box. Daily work hours are never known until noon. Over time is only known short time prior to being scheduled
Pros
Stable, good people, ok pay
Cons
Minimum room for advancement, person working there 20 years makes the same as so.eone there one year
Productive workplace when the schedule provides work.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 10, 2017
People are not treat equally , there's a lot of favoritism in the management department. ( which I feel is unfair to others). Production is slow and we are not getting many hour. Hadn't seen a 80 hour check in 2 months. The hardest part of the job is simply just going in a having a normal days work. can't find an enjoyable thing but the company, it pays the bills.
Pros
Meals, Company events; such as Taste if Delta, etc.
Cons
Company doesn't offer sick days. You have to use FMLA or your vacation days to cover sick days, to get paid for time off.
Nice place overall
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYAugust 27, 2017
A little disorganized but good overall. They seem to have a good balance of work year around. Some of the older maintenance techs are to set in there ways. But overall good place to work.
Pros
Pay benefits
Cons
Night shift
Serious work place
Delta Associate (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 17, 2017
Typical work day at delta faucet was straight forward, you read the scheduled number of faucets needed to be built for the day and they were to be built on time with quality and speed. A rather serious but fun work place.
Tribal knowledge
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIAugust 12, 2017
Quite a few of upper management and employees on the floor have been there for a lot of years. They have gone through 3 name changes due to transfer of ownership of the facility.
Unfortunately, some of the bad habits that have been acquired over the years are still exhibited, and often passed on to new hires; there is an overwhelming sense of apathy from all departments.
Pros
Decent compensation.
Cons
Poor work/life balance, seniority egotism, lack of communication, and apathetic environment.
N/a
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIAugust 9, 2017
Its was a great experience working with a great team,that had respect and great work ethic towards everyone, I enjoyed working in the shipping department and driving the forklift to load and unload the wear house.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Faucet Company. Our community is ready to answer.