Delta Faucet Company Employee Reviews

Its a job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, KYSeptember 17, 2018
Its a job and it pays the bills. Not the bestplace to work but it brings money in. A lot of the management has no idea what goes on, on the production floor
Pros
8hrs
It's a dependable job
Spider (Current Employee) –  jackson tnSeptember 14, 2018
Delta Faucet is a good place to work. Working at Delta Faucet has been a good experience for me over the years. I've learned what team means in the work force.
Productive and family type culture
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNAugust 29, 2018
I absolutely loved working for Delta Faucet. I look forward to returning once I recover from a non job related injury. I had never worked for a company that did more for it's employees and the community as Delta Faucet did. They really support personal growth.
Pros
Safety incentives
Cons
Some areas have fans instead of air conditioning.
Unless you have a degree, you won't be appreciated!
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MIAugust 28, 2018
I was on my 4th year of my four year degree and was turned down for a position because i didn't have a degree. I had to train someone in everything to do with the position they didn't let me have. The kicker... after showing good guy everything he needed to see and learn, he asked me "why didn't you apply for this position, you would've been great"
Pros
Paid days off
Cons
Production production production... quantity over quality!
Overtime is a must.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYJuly 30, 2018
I put in on average 70 hours a week or more. Worked a lot of weekends, and had hardly any days off. The job itself is not hard, but as a leader you do more than the supervisors.
high turn over
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 26, 2018
disorganized, high turn over, no advancement, long hours
rules change as needed. Cant complain or report abuse, HR is very one sided for the company.
I’m still a temp
Operator (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, KYJuly 24, 2018
Boring but gets the bills paid barely a typical day is u talk in a group then stand by yourself for 8 hrs wanting to pull ur hair out with no one to see
Poor Communication Between team members and and team leaders almost nonexistent, Orders for assembly parts never ordered on time, Management main issu
Assist my team members by helping in assembly (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 14, 2018
Delta has great benefits, however management is poor, team leaders are more of management the the a leader for the lines, they dont communicate to there team affectively. Long hours could easily be avoided if First and Second Shifts communicate better.There is more to say but i will leave it at that.
Pros
Benefits, Holiday meals provided, safety duration steak dinners.
Cons
Poor management, High stress, Long hours, your life becomes 12 hr work and sleep.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 11, 2018
Ok place to work . Good benefits..good place to grow with company ..having the opportunity to develop Team members into productive goal oriented individuals is a great experience to be a part of.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
Hot
Nice place to work.
Second Shift Production Coach (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 5, 2018
Delta gave me opportunities to learn and grow as a leader. I participated in the Masco Leadership Program which was excellent. They did not have a lot of opportunity to advance within Delta itself. Positions were few and far between that opened up. The other managers were great and the plant manager was fair.
Pros
Good work/life balance
Cons
Lack of communication concerning business strategies and results. Opportunites to advance.
Solid place to work
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 14, 2018
You'll work a lot of hours and training is not the best, but if you can catch on quickly you'll move up quickly and make plenty of money. I was hired in full time through the door and promoted 6 months later. I just put my head down and worked.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
Toxic coworkers
Good people, cumbersome bureaucracy
Director of Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2018
Had the product line and the infrastructure to be a major player in the space. Having to conform to parent company guidelines hampered our ability to react to changing dynamics as quickly as we should have.
production operator
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 30, 2018
Making faucets depending on customer orders for the day. The jobs are not hard to learn but over time physically detrimental to joints because of use of hand tools. The pay is average but doesn't cover current cost of living in Jackson, if only working 40 hours. On that note, the work hours are not set, which means if you come to work one day and the schedules are low, you could go home early if there's nowhere else for you to work. This is a pay per hour worked not salary. Sometimes the hours are over abundant and other times you will not make your 40. Second jobs at this place are second nature. Insurance is okay and the gym is great to have on site.
Pros
gym, on site clinic
Cons
no stable work hours
This review isn't up-to-date
Production Associate (temp) (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, KYApril 23, 2018
It's been so long since I worked there, and also there's been a change in management. So there's no way to know if anything I say here is still true. That being said, it's a loud, hot, noisy, mentally dull factory job.
The work place is fast pace and very competitive and we work many long hours
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TnApril 19, 2018
Clock in at 653 stretch and start the work day which consists of using hand tools set at a particular torque according to specs if faucet fail I have to trouble shoot the problems and throughout the day I’ll keep a good 5s and make sure to do my standard work and have good turn over by providing the next shift with all relavent information so they know what they can and can not do we will at the end of day write down all the scrap and rework take it to the operate bens to be transported to proper locations
Pros
Great benefits, good 401k match program
Cons
Inventory structure, not as many chances to advance in the company as I would like
I like Delta Faucet and my time there, but did not appreciate my manager
Industrial Engineering Co-op (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIMarch 21, 2018
I have had a great experience at Delta thought my manager was very difficult to work with. I gained a lot of good experience in continuous improvement, 5S, and Kaizen. I am thankful for my time there and everyone I worked with, just not my direct supervisor.
Easy, Simple, Clean
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lapeer, MIMarch 1, 2018
Very well put together place. Good compensation for little to no experience. Full benefits within your first 30 days. Very enjoyable work environment. High paced. Always clean
Pros
Wages
Cons
Boring
Collaborative work environment focused on Employee satisfaction
Associate Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2018
The culture at Delta is very collaborative and all employees are treated like family. Lots of opportunity for exposure to executive staff even at lower positions. Opportunities to travel to desirable locations and attend special events.
Crazy shifts
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INFebruary 21, 2018
They lie to just to get you in the door and they say one thing and do something else. The shifts are not normal. The hours for first is 3:30 a.m to whenever. They do not let you know if you have to work over until five minutes before your shift is over. They just put you on a job and they really dont train you
Benefits
Cons
The crazy shifts and hours
work/life balance
National leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 21, 2018
good compensation, bonus and profit sharing. work from home once a week. Gym, cafeteria facilities available. Group lessons available for fitness. Community involvement activities performed as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delta Faucet Company. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about