Delta Galil USA Employee Reviews

Fun
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GAApril 17, 2019
I loved working there and the supervised didn't like me so I missed 2 days and he fired me and I had a doctor note so that must not mean nothing so I don't see why it's in the policy
Good
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJOctober 17, 2018
Good working place, good environment, need to importance on maintaining cleanliness.
Fluctuate timings but no remote position.
Required system upgrade as a whole.
Wouldn't go back
Wholesale Account Planning Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2018
The management team was very disconnected from lower level employees who actually ran the business. Company was in disarray soon after I arrived, my VP was let go and there was 100% turnover of my team within a few months.
Delta was a ok place to work
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJSeptember 13, 2018
Delta can be a good place to work. Slow advancement. The people are friendly and can be helpful. Normally will work as a team. The work hours are fine, you wouldn't working overtime
company closed
Assistant to plant manager (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCAugust 14, 2018
Company went through several changes in one year. Company finally closed in 2003. We were a mill producing ladies' undergarments from knitting the material to shipping. Business was eventually sent to Mexico.
Good job
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GAJuly 14, 2018
Great job but low pay and no room for advancement even from temp to hire no is no reasonable pay increase great atmosphere quality. Work environment. Less hours
Pros
Hiurs
Cons
Low pay
the coworkers are amazing, but there is no promise in the company when it comes to career growth
Associate Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 1, 2018
I really enjoy my co-workers for the most part, but we are understaffed and there is never any time to learn any skills to propel my career forward in order to be promoted.

We spend so much time putting out fires, and doing administrative work that there is no room to learn more about managerial responsibilities. The title I have is "Associate Account Exec" but it typically feels like I am still at an assistant level because of the amount of administrative work that I am doing. Even when I assert myself and express that I want more challenging work, something more urgent always comes up and career development is pushed to the side indefinitely.
Steady work
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tifton, GAOctober 9, 2017
Steady work, steady hours
Good benefits and 401K
Nice work environment
Temp to full time if you are a hard worker and come to work daily
Good environment, Great internship program & Great HR team
Freelance Design Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2017
I have been working there almost for a year, and started working there as an intern. The great internship program and the work experience at the company have been helping me to develop my skill. The HR team is also very professional and well organized; they try their best to recognize the best talents and give them chances to grow within the company.

Overall, the work environment is great and healthy. Almost everyone there are friendly. I have been working in a design division; personally, I have been very thankful for my great manager and team members.
Pros
Good environment, Great internship program & Great HR team
room for advancement
Associate Account Manager, Girls Division (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJune 19, 2017
I had a great mentor there. There was lots of interaction with other departments. One really learned a lot about the business. They had a terrific internship program and hired from that pool.
Good opportunity and experience
Visual Merchandising (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 7, 2017
I really enjoyed working for Delta Galil. I worked with so many great people and was able to learn and grow. I felt I was able to make changes, and impact areas of the business that I hadn't in the past had the opportunity to do. My supervisor and peers valued my opinions and input.
Pros
Fun perks like weight watchers
Fun and enjoyable
Little Miss Matched (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJanuary 5, 2017
I loved working here. It's really upsetting that the store i worked for had to close down. Or else i would have still been working for them. I enjoyed my time there.
summer hour, every friday 4pm
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 10, 2016
I learned a lot and expand my career at Delta. I enjoyed working with co-workers. The hardest part of the job, is no support from your supervisor, The most enjoyable part of the job, is working with factories overseas.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
lack of communication with management
Wide variety of top buckets available.
Financial planner/Retaill Link/ Replenishment (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJuly 16, 2015
this was the best company ever. They closed their Bentonville office and we were all out of a job. However, you were treated with respect and able to lean other facets within the company and compensated well.
Pros
Lots of room for advancements
Cons
Could not financially support a satelite offices
Nice workplace
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  New York,New YorkFebruary 9, 2015
In a typical day at work ill have to help customer on there mission shooing, make shore they fine a conferrable environment to shop. The work was lot easier because as a team we will work together and make sure every customer leaves happy and all task were completed.This is a very nice place to work in when you have good communication with people.
Productive with Good Team players
Brand/Design Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2014
Delta Galil - GMM - is a good place to start a career since the work role is not limited the working duty, but covers the whole working processes in every little details - from beginning to finish.
Pros
FREE snacks, soda, tea, coffee, and fruits
Creative and Productive
Freelance Photo Retoucher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2014
The job is great as a freelancer. I am able to communicate with the art director without any problems.
Good work enviorment and management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAMay 21, 2013
Responsible mangement &good work enviorment My boss had a lot of knowledge in shipping and i learned so muoh information My co-workers were for the most part friendly Hardest part was dealing with the everday minor mistakes. Enjoyable-32yrs of good people & management
Pros
Good hours & Employees
Cons
Lack of hourly rate increases